Date Night

It was that Saturday when things started to calm down. It was also that Saturday when Edward Elric got a very good

idea from Edward Cullen. Ed had overheard Edward asking Bella out on a date. This gave him an idea.

"Ahhh, Winry?" He asked the auto-mechanic, who was working on a new order.

"Yes?" She said not looking up.

"Um, I was – I was wondering if..." he began nervously.

"Yeah," She said again, not looking up.

"Well, would you like to go on a date with me tonight." Fullmetal finished, turning bright red.

"Winry stopped her work and looked at him, a bit flustered herself. "Yes!" She answered happily. She then got up to leave.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Ed asked.

"Well, if I'm going to go on a date, then I need to go get ready." She said with a smile before she disappeared around

the corner.

The two Ed's along with their girls ended up going on a double date at a fancy restaurant in Port Angeles, Carlisle's treat.

They had a lot of fun. Interestingly enough, Ed, Bella and Winry discussed the Ishbalin War and what it was like for their

parents to go off.

"That's awful," Bella said upon hearing the reason Winry's parents got killed.

"No wonder why my mom left my dad. She said the reason was that war changing him, but I didn't even realize it was

that bad."

"Carlisle doesn't talk about it - he never has." Edward said.

"We always used to ask him but never got an answer."

"Do you think that's where you father went, Ed?" Winry asked.

"No." Ed said.

"I don't know what happened to that man but he didn't go there. Mustang would have told me."

"Speaking of Mustang -" Edward said turning and looking to the next room. "He and Hawkeye are here."

The four stared at each other for a few seconds and then all burst out laughing.

"Him and Hawkeye here, I mean, come on," Ed said laughing. Just then, the other three stopped.

"What?" Ed said, continuing to laugh. He then felt an icy stare on his back.

"Is there a problem with that, Fullmetal?" Mustang said from behind him.

"N-no." Ed said.

"Leave him alone, Mustang," Edward said after reading Mustangs mind and realizing he was just trying to annoy Ed.

"Come on, Roy," Ritza said. "You said we need to grab dinner and forget about things."

"Fine." He said, leaving.

When they got back to the Cullen house, they found the family gathered in the living room.

"What's going on?" Ed asked.

"I'm being shipped out tomorrow to Reole." Carlisle said.