Victorias end

"Whoa," Victoria said, amazed.

She then turned around holding the stone and kicked a tree. The tree fell quite heavily.

"I see."

She then turned towards Ed and Leah.

"I now understand why you want this little stone. You lust for its power." she said with a grin.

Leah growled under her breath, "Not even close."

"Victoria, please, give me that stone. If it falls into the wrong hands, things will get very bad." Ed said.

Meanwhile, up on the hill, Father, Mustang and Charlie were watching.

"So, it looks like I have another person in the way of me and my stone." Father said.

"We don't know if it's the real stone." Charlie replied coolly.

"Well then, it looks like I have to take care of you two in order to find out." Father said.

He and Mustang were soon in a heavy alchemist fight. Charlie joined in, however his bullets seemed to have very little

effect.

Ed, Leah and Victoria had also gotten into a little fight. It took a bit but Ed had figured out her fighting style, and at their

first chance they got, Leah held the vampire in her mouth and ripped her legs off so she couldn't get away. When Leah

dropped her, Victoria lay gasping for air.

"So, this is my end," she said with a little laugh. "And I thought that Edward Cullen boy would be the one to kill me."

Ed then held his blade to her neck. "Any last words?"

"Creta," she said.

"What?" Ed asked.

"Creta. James got the stone in Creta." And with that she died.

After her death, the tiny stone turned to dust.

"Well," Leigh said. "That stinks."

Ed got up with a nod.

Across the now bloody field, Riley watched in horror as this happened. "VICTORA!" he yelled.

He ran towards Ed and Leigh yelling, "YOU MONSTERS!"

Jasper caught up to him, and ripped off his head.

On the hill, after witnessing what had happened, Father ran off. Charlie and

Mustang tracked him down for the rest of the day.

Before going back to camp, Leah turned towards Ed. "Now what?" She asked, knowing the answer.

"Were off to Creta of course," Ed said with a smile.