the war begins

Victoria quickly turned back towards Ed, Mustang and Aro.

"What are you?" She asked, still perplexed. It was clear that she had no idea what the stone around her neck meant, nor did she know of

the world of alchemy.

The war agents, Victoria, and the homunculi had begun sooner then expected.

"That stone is mine," Sloth snarled, running towards Victoria.

Aro ran right at him, and the two were in an instant battle. Meanwhile the vampires started towards Ed and Mustang, while Scar

eliminated the few in back.

Just as Ed and Mustang took their stance, three big wolves jumped ahead and into the vampire army. As more of them emerged, the

vampires also attacked.

As one of them passed Emmett, he said, "We didn't want to miss any of the fun," before attacking.

On Ed's left side, a huge brown wolf appeared and gave a tiny nod. "Let's do this," Ed said, changing his auto mail arm into a spear.

After teaming up against a dozen vampires together, Ed and Leah ran into Envy. "Elric, Clearwater. I've been waiting for this," he said slyly.

Leah gave a low growl before attacking the homunculi, knocking him to the ground.

"Hey-" Ed said, "Don't leave me out of the fun," he said, punching a random vampire.

He attacked Envy while he was still on the ground. His spear was inches away from Envy's face until Envy grabbed Ed's wrist and swung

him to the side.

Meanwhile, Sloth and Aro were deep in battle. With both of their bodies unhuman, it was hard to get in a decent blow.

Mustang took on Victoria. "I don't want you," she sneered, "I just want that vampire's human."

"That's not going to happen," Mustang said, snapping his fingers and singeing her hair a bit.

In the back, Scar was still battling vampires with lightning.

On the ridge overlooking the battle, stood Bella, Edward, Seth, Al and Hawkeye.

"I want to help," Seth complained.

"No." Hawkeye said. "You and Al are our only backup."

"Where are you aiming at?" Edward asked Hawkeye, as she pointed her gun to the side.

"Shhh" she said angrily, "We're being watched and I'm not sure by who, or what yet."