Part 20

"Charlie!" Mustang said happily

"Yo." he said, shooting a vampire running up to him.

"You - another human?" Victoria said. He smelled like a human, but he seemed different.

All of a sudden, Charlie shot her shoulder as Mustang snapped his fingers. She leaned back, barely missing the fire.

"That was too close," She said with a sneer. She then rushed toward him.

Simultaneously, Sloth and Aro kept going at each other. "You should have died in that buggy accident all those years ago, not ME!" Sloth

yelled as they continued to fight.

"I know, and I felt bad ever since. That is why I attempted to bring you back," Aro said.

"You failed!" Sloth said.

"Don't you think I know that? I don't enjoy this kind of life, just like you don't." he yelled back.

"Then let me kill you," Sloth said, punching Aro down.

"As the older brother, I won't allow you to regret your actions like I have," Aro said, getting up.

"Yeah, right," Sloth said with a scoff. "If you regretted your actions, then why did you create the Volturi? You seemed to enjoy it."

"I created the Volturi in order to control the vampires. Besides, it was the only way I could stay alive. The alchemists said to either control

the vampires or die!" Aro argued.

Meanwhile, Edward, Bella, Al, Hawkeye, Seth and Father were at a very dangerous standstill.

"There's a few things I could do with all of you..." Father started. "I could kill the humans, use the vampire and wolf to my advantage...but

I think I will kill the suit of armor first."

Things moved quickly. When Father reached for Al, Edward pushed him out of the way.

"Seth, take Al and Bella and go." He said.

"But-" Al started.

"Just go!" Hawkeye yelled.

Al and Bella climbed on Seth's back and they were off to the woods.

"STUPID VAMPIRE!" Father yelled, getting up.

"I guess I'll finish you off first," He said, lunging towed Edward.

There was a loud crack as the two hit each other. When Edward fell by Hawkeye, he said, "He's strong."

"Be careful, Edward, he is the strongest homunculi and the most dangerous. Don't underestimate him." Hawkeye said.

"Got it." Edward said, as he ran at Father.

Somewhere below, Ed and Leah were fighting off Envy.

"Stupid Alchemist!" he yelled.

"Idiot homunculi!" Ed yelled back.

They kept fighting until Ed, although he didn't know how, held Envy by the arms. Seeing her once in a lifetime chance, Leah tore his head

off.

After he fell Ed said, "Let's go find Victoria."

Ed rode on Leah's back and had fun josting at all the vampires, making sure to cut their heads off.