Trubble

Just as they were about to leave, Alice got another premonition. "Something bad's about to happen," she said.

Right after she said this, there was a knock at the door. When Esme answered it, Edward Elric was shocked to see who it was.

Only Leigh, Al and Winry knew this had to be the something bad part.

"Hohenheim, What are you doing here?" Ed said anger and shock coming out of his voice.

Jasper hid a bit behind Alice, these emotions were so strong that they were affecting him.

"Edward, you and Alphonse need to get out of here. You're in danger, these people are dangerous." he said with a hint of panic in his

voice.

"The only one in danger here is you." Ed said sternly.

"Edward," Winery whispered, as Alice and Leah were ready to grab him.

"Edward, son, you don't understand - these people are -"

"Vampires, I know." Ed finished.

"This is no place for a child. There is a war about to take place."

It was then that Alice's prediction came true. Ed sent his father flying down the steps and clean off the porch.

"Now." Ed said closing the door as if nothing had happened, "Where were we?"

As if this wasn't enough, a familiar voice from outside blared through the window,

"EDWARD, ALPHONSE AND LEAH, GET OUT HERE NOW!"

There was only one person who belonged to the one voice and could make these three shudder. Leah, Ed and Al opened the door to see

their teacher, Izumi.

"I came to wish you good luck." She said with a smile. "I heard of the upcoming battle and wanted to wish you luck as I was passing

through."

Leah, Ed and Al took some time to catch their breath.

At that moment, Mustang came out. "Alice believes her prediction was false for now, so we're all going to get some rest. Don't be long,

you three."

After that, he motioned Hohenheim to follow him inside. Just as he was about to close the door Ed whispered, "Get rid of him." and

Mustang nodded.

Ed, Al and Leigh talked an hour with Izumi. They told her their plan and the past events.

"Just promise me something. Promise me you won't die."

"Done" Ed said. "I'll protect everyone, teacher, I promise."

The three sat for a while longer until Ed changed the subject to a happier one.

"I have my own student now," he said. "She's the vampire, Rose."

"Don't mess this up, Elric, I mean it." Izumi said sternly.

"I'll try not to teach."

Izumi then turned to Leah. "How's teaching Seth? Any luck?"

"No." Leah said.

"I didn't know Seth was traing to be an alchemist." Al said.

"He's not, Izumi told me to get him interested."

"Why?" Al asked.

"I have a good feeling about him." Izumi answered. "It's getting late and I have a midnight train to catch. Be careful, and remember you

promised not to die." She said, waving goodbye.

thanks again to loonie and jupiter for editing:)