Chapter 8

Dipper was waiting for Mable in front of the school after the incredibly stressful and yet surprisingly good day at school. After the bell rang he said good-bye to Bill and ran to his next class. Even though he didn't want to admit it Bill stayed in his mind the rest of the day. He didn't know how to feel about his new acquaintance. Bill was often nice but he could turn and be incredibly annoying the next second.

Just as Dipper was lost in his thoughts a girl came next to him and stopped. He came back to Earth looking at her and seeing it was Arabella.

"Hey." Dipper said in a low voice.

"Hey! So how are you doing?" She asked excitedly. Dipper wondered how she wasn't Mable's best friend. She was extremely like his sister.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit tired." He answered with a small smile.

"I feel you. School can be very stressful. But anyway, you and Bill are a thing now?" Arabella quickly asked changing the subject.

"Hum, no. He definitely wants us to be but my side is not having it."

"Urg it's so annoying when that happens! But I totally get you. I've already been on your side. I've been on both sides. So I totally get it. But Bill is a really nice guy. Seriously."

"Well, I have mixed feelings about that."

"Look, he can be a total self-centered dick sometimes but it's just to hide his feelings."

"Yeah I know. He talked about all the shit that goes on."

"He told you about that?! Holy shit you truly are special! It took years for him to open up to me!"

Dipper stood silent for a moment.

"Anyways, so you get why I think he just talks like that as a cover so people won't know he is broken and hurt. That's what I got at least." Arabella said cutting the silence.

"When you guys dated? When he hadn't come out yet."

"Hell no! I never dated Bill! It would be like dating my brother. I did hook up with his brother though. Anyways, that doesn't matter right now, I'll tell you about it some other time. The important thing is Bill can be extremely full of himself and all but he is the sweetest person ever. And if he is insisting on you it's because he really damn likes you. When guys tell him no, he normally just moves on. But not with you."

That's when Mable arrived and saw Arabella. They both got really excited and hugged each other and said their hellos.

"Oh Arry, you are Bill's friend right?!" Mable asked excitedly.

"Yeah! He is one of my best friends." She answered with a wink.

"Can you get him for Dipper?"

"Look after what I've seen today. He won't need that help. Just throwing it out there. Anyways, I have to go guys! See you both around." Arabella said and went away.

"What happened today?" Mable asked immediately.

Dipper just rolled his eyes and started walking away. Mable ran after him.
"You have to tell me, bro bro!" Mable begged.

Dipper just continued walking silently.

"Come on!" She begged once again.

"Okay but you have to promise you won't tell Ford and Stan okay?"

"UUUUU this is going to be good! Okay, I promise. Just tell me already!"

"I skipped class with Bill."

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!" Mable screamed making people around look at them.

"Mable! Control yourself! Yeah he fooled me and made me skip so we stayed talking."

"OH you totally have a crush on him! You wouldn't skip class for like anything in the whole world! I mean if I died you would still go to class. BRO BRO YOU TOLTS LIKE BILL!"
"I don't okay?! I do not like him. He might be attractive and kind sometimes-"

"YOU JUST ADMITED!" Mable screamed interrupting.

"I don't! You didn't let me finish! I was going to say that even so his ego is enormous, he is incredibly annoying and he is disrespectful." Dipper said angrily.

"Oh come on, Dipper! It's not a crime to like someone!"

"I know the thing is I just don't like him."

"Not even a little tiny bit?" Mable asked shaking Dipper.

"I don't know, okay?! I haven't had enough time to think about it! But right now, I don't want anything!" Dipper said and kept walking silent as his sister screamed her plans for him and Bill.

After all he didn't like Bill. He totally didn't. Bill was just pushing it to far and confusing him a bit. He wasn't attracted to Bill. Right?