Chapter 11

Dipper and Mable passed a couple kissing and entered the second room after almost walking into people having sex on their way to a quiet place in Bill's house.

The room was all tidy and neat. Painted a soft blue it wasn't that different from Bill's. Except Bill's walls were more polluted. This room had only one big poster on the wall from The Wolf of Wall Street. On another wall there was a calendar on the month of December opened and all the days crossed. The picture was the cover of The Great Gatsby. Dipper looked at the other months and they were all cover of famous books. On the table there were a bunch of CDs of some really good bands next to a picture of Bill and the guy Dipper recognized from school.

"This must be Bill's Brother's room." Dipper said in a small voice.

"Will isn't it?" Mable asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah." Dipper said a bit uncomfortable. Bad brother relationships made him nervous. "Mable how come you know literally everybody?"

Mable shoved her shoulders.

"I just really like talking to people." She answered.

There was another moment of silence as Dipper looked at the picture of Bill and his brother. They seemed so happy.

"So why did you drag me here?" Mable asked looking at him.

"Bill kissed me." Dipper said dropping the bomb.

"OH MY GOD!" Mable screamed and jumped from the bed immediately.

"DON'T GET EXCITED! He did it against my will!" Dipper screamed keeping her away as she tried to hug him.

"OH YEAH! I'll believe that sorry excuse."

"I'm serious! I was talking with Candy, then I saw Ash and he was coming our way. As he was approaching Bill just showed up out of nowhere and started kissing me. Ash saw it and went away, what took me out of an incredibly awkward situation, but the fact is I didn't know what to do-"

"But you already kissed before..."

"No, Mable, not like that! Bill was all up on me! I just... I just could shove him away."

"OH MY GOD! Does that mean you liked it?!" Mable screamed shaking Dipper.

"Well, kind of." Dipper saw the smile forming on Mable's lips. "But don't get all excited! I don't like him! That doesn't mean I can't say that the kiss was good."

"Yeah, bro bro, keep lying to yourself. But you can't fool me!"

"Mable, I am not into Bill. I just wanted you to tell me it's not going to be awkward between us now."

"It's not going to be awkward between you." She simply said hugging Dipper.

"Thanks. We can go back to the party now." Dipper said walking towards the door.

The twins left Will's bedroom and went back to the party. Mable quickly saw Grenda and Candy talking to some guys and went over. Dipper headed towards the kitchen to get another glass of coke.

"Hey Dipper!"
He heard a scream coming from behind him. When Dipper looked back he saw Laura and Arabella coming in his direction.

"Hey guys. What up?"

"Everything! This party is kicking! I mean I already hooked up with a cute guy from my Maths class! His name is Troye by the way. Look out for him." Arabella screamed over the music hugging Dipper.
"You are unstoppable!" Dipper screamed back. "Laura?"

"Having fun." She said from where she was.

Dipper turned again but Arabella held his arm.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" She asked getting in front of him.

"To get some more coke." Dipper answered suspiciously.

"Stay here for a while with me and Arry!" Laura said joining Arabella. "How has the night been for you."

"Hum, yeah just fine, I just want to go to the kitchen now." Dipper said a little annoyed.

The two girls exchanged looks.

"Okay we'll go with you." Arabella said heading to the kitchen.

The three of them got there and it was the place with fewest people on the bottom floor. Dipper went over to get the Coke looking at the two girls.

"Is everything okay? You guys are acting a bit weird." Dipper asked after pouring the cup.

"Yeah! Everything is just marvelous!" Arabella said going to the fridge and getting a bottle of water.

She went back and leaned against the sink.

"Arry, you don't drink?" Dipper asked looking at the girl as she took a gulp of the water.

"Nope." She answered.

"Yeah, Arry's only vice is dudes." Laura said joining her side.

"That is a fact." She said hugging Laura.

"Aren't you afraid people will call you a whore?" Dipper asked standing in front of the two girls.

"Oh I'm sure they do!" Arabella said and Laura gave a little nod. "But they are the wrong ones. I mean guys go around boasting about the "oh so many girls they hooked up with" so why can't I hook up with a lot of guys?"

"And you don't shove it on people's faces." Laura commented.

"Exactly, Ray of Sunshine, exactly."

"Did you just call her ray of sunshine?" Dipper asked Arabella laughing.

"Yeah. I love nick names!" Arabella said and came closer to Dipper holding his shoulders. "You know what is really important though, Dip-dip? I don't care about what the fuck people think about me. That's why I dress the way I do and hook up with whomever I want. It's my life and I am the only one to have a say about it." She said with a smile.

"I guess you are right." Dipper said and lowered his head.

"She really is." Laura said raising her glass.

Dipper laughed lifting his hand.

"I guess I should take your-"

That's when he saw it.

There was this huge window on the kitchen that gave a clear view of the Ciphers' garden. The garden was beautiful and incredibly well kept. The roses had the most diverse colors and the lilacs could even get a prize. But that wasn't what took the words out of Dipper's mouth.
Once he really looked out the window he saw a tall, blonde figure in a yellow tuxedo that was different from the one he wore on school. But Bill wasn't alone. Oh no. What he saw was Bill kissing very passionately the same guy he stopped Dipper from talking to. In the garden, Dipper saw Bill and Ash kissing like there was no one else around them.

Why was he shocked? He should have expected that. But what was that that he was feeling? Jealousy. Dipper shook his head. No. There was nothing going on between him and Bill. There was no reason what so ever for him to be jealous.
Arabella turned to Laura.

"Shit, he saw didn't he?" Arabella said.

Dipper didn't even like Bill all that much. There was no reason for him to be jealous. There was no reason for him to feel anything about that situation.

"Sorry, hum I lost my train of thought. That is some really great advise, Arry." Dipper managed to say after a while.

"Yeah he definitely saw them." Laura said making a concerned face.

"Wait did Bill put you up to take me away from him and Ash?" Dipper asked.

None of the girls answered. They just looked at each other and back at him with a guilty look.

"He truly is unbelievable! I mean what's the problem with me seeing him hook up with another guy? It's not like I care. He is the one who is interested in me." Dipper said revolted.

The night had truly been a roller coaster ride for his feelings.