Chapter 17

Dipper got to his first class thanking God his teacher was still not there. He had Geography with Mable and he would have a pretty hard time explaining how he was late and his twin sister wasn't.

He moved quickly to sit next to her. As Mable turned to look at him her eyes popped.

"You are chewing gum." She said quickly.

Dipper had even forgotten about the piece of gum in his mouth. He looked at her as if asking and?

"You weren't chewing gum, Bill was chewing gum. OH MY GOD, is that Bill's gum?! Did you just kiss Bill?!" Mable said franticly.

"Be quiet!" Dipper hissed at her. "Yes but not in the way you are thinking."

"Hum, bro bro, there is only one way of kissing someone."

"No, because Bill did it to rub it on Ash's face. He used me for pay back."

"Well, pay back on a guy for kissing you."

"Still, he doesn't mean to kiss me relationship wise, or passionately wise, because he isn't interested in me."

"Oh come on, Dip-dip."

"I'm serious, Mable. I mean his flirting with me is just like his flirting with any other human being and if you look at it the two times we kissed he had some interest behind it. First was to help me out, then pay back. Meaning he isn't really interest is he? No."

The teacher got into the class and Dipper was about to look forward when Mable held him stopping it.

"Dipper, this is a discussion I wanted to have somewhere else but it happened now so let's go with the flow." Mable said taking out her phone and texting someone. "Hold on, for just a sec."

Dipper looked forward taking notes until a girl he kind of recognized opened the door.

"Mr. Ramirez, can Mable and Dipper Pines come with me for a second?" She asked smiling.

Dipper looked over to Mable with doubt in his eyes. Mable just got up and started heading towards the door without even waiting for Ramirez answer.

"Yeah, sure. Don't get into trouble you two!" The teacher said and Dipper got up heading for the door with his sister.

As soon as they were a bit away from the classroom, the young girl opened a door to a class with no students.

"You can go in here, Mable. I'll leave you both to it." She said with a smile and left.

"Hum, Mable what is going on?" Dipper asked as Mable pulled him into the empty room.

"Oh, that was Barbara she is interning as Mr. Gleeful's secretary! She was student here the year before last. You must have seen her around! She's really cool and she owed me a favor for making her absolutely amazing for a party at Wendy's house. You know that other girl that graduated with her? She's pretty cool too." Mable said.

Dipper still looked at her confused. He didn't get why he had just left a really important class to be here with his sister.

"Well, anyway, that's not important. The thing is let's have a serious talk." Mable said grabbing one of the chairs and turning it to face the desk behind it and motioning with her head for Dipper to sit there.

The Pines twin rolled his eyes and sat knowing it was better to just go with it when Mable was like this.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Okay, so for us to have a cool and organized discussion you have to be completely honest with me. Do you like Bill?" Mable said looking into her brother's eyes.