13

Justin: hey Thai?

Thai: yes jus10 ?

Justin: you wanna FaceTime ?

Thai: .. Um do you not remember what happened the last time we facetimed ?

Justin: not rlly

Thai: I almost died.

Justin: well we've been talking for awhile now. I'm sure facetiming isn't a big deal.

Thai: okay it's easy to message someone because they can't see your face.

Justin: I wanna see your face tho.🙄

Thai: sorry fam

Justin: I'm about to facetime you.

Thai: no no no

FACETIME CALL FROM JUSTIN

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said to myself. I rolled my eyes and let the ringtone play out. This nigga was crazy if he thought I was about to answer his call. The call had finally ended and just as I clicked the iMessage icon, I got another FaceTime call from Justin.

I rolled my eyes and pressed answer. I sat back on my bed and waited for his face to appear. Justin's face popped up and he had a huge smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag of chips. "You really don't know what "no" means." I said. I took a bite of my chip making sure to chew extra loud. Justin laughed messing with his hair.

"This isn't so bad is it?" He asked. He cheesed spinning around in whatever room he was in. "No, I guess not. I can actually breathe this time." I said giggling from remembering the last time we tried this. "You still look hot." Justin said. I smiled "I know." I replied. "Cocky much?" Justin said. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you up to, Rick ?" I asked. Justin gave me a weird look. "You need to stay away from those tumblr girls." He said. I laughed. "Noooo, your tumblr fans give me life!" I said laughing. "They're rude asf." Justin replied smiling. "Nah, they just speak the truth." I said. Justin laughed a little.

He was walking into some room. I saw a couple bodies behind him. "Oh hell no!" I said. I jumped up on my bed. "Justin, are you with khalil right now?!" I asked. Justin laughed and put the camera up in Khalil's face. "Yup." He said smiling. "Oh my god!" I shouted. Both khalil and Justin laughed. "Hey babygirl!" Khalil said. He smiled at me.

"Hi! I've always wanted to tell you that you're daddy asf." I said smiling. Khalil laughed and then looked at Justin. "She knows what's up." Khalil said. Justin laughed and then looked at me. "Okay, now Thai. Can you say "Justin is my daddy." ?" Justin said in a baby voice. I gave him the stank look. "bYE!" I said. Khalil laughed at Justin. "It's all good. She'll come around." Justin said.

"Gotta Zayn!" I said. I pressed on the X button ending the FaceTime call. I smiled really hard setting my phone by me. "I just talked to my sugar daddy." I said to myself. My phone buzzed and iMessage icon popped up. I grabbed my phone unlocking it.

Justin: that wasn't so bad was it? 😂

Thai: nope. You're only allowed to FaceTime me of Khalil's there.

Justin: woowwwwwwwww

Thai: matter of fact just give me Khalil's number and I won't need to FaceTime you ever.

Justin: what kind of girlfriend are you?

Thai: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

___
A/N
😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
We're having a QnA for Thai and Justin so ask questions! We got one question so far.
Vote
Comment
Follow