44

ariana's album is giving me life. - corn rolls
thought I could trust you hoes, but I thought wrong. let's not allow this to flop. k? k.
Thai
"happy birthday, hoe!" Jeremiah and Genesis both screamed, Justin brought the cupcake out and placed it infront of me. "happy birthday, thailand." he said, he bent down to give me a kiss, smiling into the kiss I grabbed his cheek.

"can y'all stop being ugly?" Jeremiah teased, Justin laughed pulling away. "why are you pressed?" I questioned, Jeremiah rolled his eyes before taking a bite of my cupcake.

"congrats on the new apartment, ladies." mom said, she walked in with a gift. me and Genesis have been saving up to buy our own place. she had moved in a while ago, we were just waiting on me to be legal.

"thank you, madrè." I cood, grabbing the gift from her hand. she chuckled, slapping the back of my head. Justin laughed, taking a seat on the couch. I walked over, taking a seat on his lap. he placed his chin on my shoulder, watching me open my gift.

I ripped the wrapping off of the small box, eager to know what it was. I looked up at my mom, once I saw the matte black box. she laughed, taking a sip of her lemonade. "babygirl, go on and open it." Justin mumbled.

I opened the box, and there sat keys to a Mercedes Benz. my eyes popped out and I stood up. I ran over to her, hugging her until I couldn't even breath. "thank you, ma!" I screamed, she laughed patting my back.

"I can't believe you bought me a car!" I shouted, I released her from the hug and began to jump around. "child please, I did not buy you that car." she said, she took another sip of her lemonade.

I creased my brow, looking at her. "you didn't buy me a car?" I asked, she chuckled shaking her head. "who do I look like?" she questioned, Jeremiah laughed plopping down right next to Justin.

"she thought!" he shouted, I rolled my eyes flipping him off. "so then who got this?" I questioned. "I did." Justin said, he got up with a smile on his face. "happy birthday, babe." he cooed, my jaw almost dropped.

he hugged me, rocking us back and forth. I pulled away, handing him the keys. "take it back." I said, his smile faded. "what why? " he questioned, my mom scuffed. "you so stupid." she mumbled.

"it's too expensive." I said, Justin laughed. "Thai, my entire closet costs more than this car." he said, "do you want a cookie?" Jeremiah teased, Genesis laughed slapping his arm. Justin fanned him off, turning back to face me.

"Thai, take your gift and drive it later tonight." he said, he placed the keys back in my hand, giving me a kiss on the forehead. he backed away, walking towards the door. "bye everybody." he said, walking out.

Genesis and mom awed walking towards me. "what are y'all doing later today?" mom asked, I blushed. "he's taking me out to some private restaurant." I replied, mom creased her brow smirking.

"Thai, if you don't keep him shit, I will." mom said, i gave her a disgusted look before walking away. "nasty ass." I mumbled.

_____
moonlight, sounds like it should've been on my everything. it's still one of my favorite songs on the album tho.🌙💜
what's your favorite song ?
______
vote
comment
follow