36

Thai
"How do you invite people to another persons place without asking permission?" I asked, I slapped the back of Justin's head. He rubbed his head, turning to look at me.

Justin had invited his gang and spoiled cheese over to my home unannounced.

"I knew you would get upset, so I asked Khalil to tag along with her." He said, a smirk grew on my face and I rushed to open the door. "Hola Amigos!" I cheered. Khalil smiled and Hailey looked annoyed.

"Babygirl, you're Hispanic too? And I thought I was in love with you before." He smirked, Justin walked up throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Hey guys." He said, Khalil fanned him off walking in.

"Hey jay." Hailey smiled. She walked in following Khalil. I rolled my eyes. "That's strike one." I mumbled. Justin turned to me raising his brow. "What was that?" He asked. I shook my head trying to look confused. "I didn't say anything." I said. He gave me a skeptical look before walking over to the rats.

"Thai, you look shorter in person." Khalil laughed. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "5'5 is really not that short." I retorted, Khalil fanned me off. "Anyway, I invited y'all here so you could get to know Thai better." Justin stated. Khalil smirked at me. "I think I know you pretty well. Better than Justin actually." He licked his lips, rubbing his hands together. Justin gave him a dirty look causing me to laugh.

"Why didn't you invite Za?" I asked. Khalil's eyes widened and his lips formed into an O form. Justin's face went blank and Hailey looked uncomfortable. "But that's none of my business." Khalil mumbled.

Hailey rolled her eyes. "Why are you already trying to start shit?" She questioned. She stood up facing me. I raised my brow confused as to what just popped off.
"Excuse me, I'm talking to you." She raised her voice a little. "You're excused. And I heard you, I'm just trying to figure out why you're trying to step to me." I shot back.

Khalil and Justin jumped up creating space between hailey and i. "How about we just drop it?" Justin suggested. "Better yet, why don't I just invite Za over?" I said . Hailey glared at me and Khalil was trying to hold his laugh in.

"C'mon Thai, don't be like that." Jay whispered into my ear. "Be nice." He said. "No, go ahead and invite Za if you really want." Hailey snapped. She stepped closer to me.

"You don't scare me. You'll be gone in a couple months, anyway." She said. She smirked. "You need to have several seats, bitch." I pointed at her. Justin grabbed my hips, pulling me towards the kitchen. "Get me a glass of lemonade while you're in the kitchen." She shouted.

Justin closed the kitchen doors, he turned to face me. "Why did you call her out her name?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes, folding my arms. "Why do you care?" He sighed, placing his hands on his hip.

"Thai, our relationship will be harder if my friends don't like you." He said. "Drop her as a friend. Problem solved." I sassed. "Can you at least try?" He groaned. "Nah, but you can tell her to have some respeck for me and never cross me again." I said.

I walked past Justin and out the kitchen. Khalil was saying something to Hailey, I couldn't exactly hear. I took a seat on the opposite couch and Justin walked in looking annoyed.

"Um, where's my lemonade?" Hailey asked. I swear I almost grabbed the glass vase and swung it at her direction, but I knew my mom would slap me. "Justin, go pee in a cup and give it to cream cheese." I said.

Hailey's mouth dropped and Khalil started laughing. "Thai, are you fucking serious?" Justin raised his voice. I just kept eye contact with Hailey.

since she wants to try me so hard. miley, what's good?

____
Vote
Comment
Follow

Thai is giving me life in this chapter. I'm 100% Khalil.