50

y'all calliou's glo up.. 😍 - corn rolls

Justin

"y'all I really miss my baby." I pouted. Za rolled his eyes, keeping his attention on the game. "yeah, I miss her too." Khalil said. I gave him the side eye, and he smirked at me.

"don't forget she chose me." I said smirking. "don't forget she called me daddy first." he replied, blowing me a kiss. "you two are some hoes." Za said, me and Khalil fanned him off.

Za continued to play the game, and Khalil kept harassing me. "bald headed ass bitch!" he yelled, slapping the back of my head. "yo, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I questioned. he just laughed, slapping my head again.

"Khalil, and you stop abusing my girlfriend?" Za questioned, pausing the game. "I knew you two were together!" Khalil shouted. Za smiled, walking over to me, sitting on my lap.

"no we're not!" I retorted, pushing Za off me. "hey Justin, how does the view from under Za look?" Khalil asked, causing both him and Za to burst out laughing.

"I bet you wait for Za to come home with nothing on but a robe." he joked. Za was dying on the floor, clutching his stomach. I sat there, salty.

"give calliou a break." Kendall said, walking into the room. I smile formed on my face, but quickly went away once I saw Hailey. "hey Justin," she said, walking over to hug me.

I was hesitant at first, but I didn't want to be shady so I hugged her back. "wassup Jay," Kendall cooed, she hugged me tight. "hey ken, haven't seen you in a while." I said, she smiled nodding her head.

"I know, you've been busy with your new girl, you forgot all about me." she joked, I laughed taking my seat. Hailey sat by khalil, and Kendall sat next to Za.

"Hailey," Za bluntly said, giving her the stank look. "Za," she mumbled. "y'all still have each other?" I questioned laughing. "I don't hate anyone. it's your friend who's being the hater." Hailey retorted.

Za rolled his eyes. "who invited daddy long legs ?" he questioned, referring to Hailey. me and Khalil laughed. "leave homegirl alone." Kendall said, slapping Za's arm.

"so when do I get to meet this girl?" Kendall asked, I smiled. "whenever you'd like." I answered. Kendall smiled, clapping her hands. she pulled out her phone, handing it to me.

"why are you giving me your phone?" I questioned. "put Thai's number on my phone." she replied. I shrugged my shoulders, doing what she had told me to do.

"I'm excited to finally meet her!" she cooed, causing me to smile. "she's not all that." Hailey mumbled. I looked up from the phone, in her direction. Za groaned, throwing his hands in the air.

"why are you such a negative nancy?" he questioned. Hailey raised her brow, looking confused. "what?," she said. "I didn't say anything wrong." she retorted. i rolled my eyes, handing Kendall her phone.

"she's rude and jealous for no reason." she added. Khalil laughed, taking a sip of his drink. "you know, hails.. you sound like the jealous one." i said. Hailey raised her brow, looking at me.

"and what would I be jealous about?" she questioned, clenching her jaw. "thai. our relationship." I answered. Za smirked, looking at Hailey's facial expression.

"Justin, if I was jealous of your relationship you'd know." she retorted. I rolled my eyes, sitting up. "look, I know that I led you on and made you feel like we had a connection, and in sorry for that. but hailey, I'm happy with Thai." I exclaimed.

"and I'm not in the way of your happiness, so what's the issue?" she asked. she sat straight, looking me right in the eyes. "the issue is, my bestfriend and girlfriend don't like each other?" I exclaimed, getting agitated.

Hailey raised her brow, looking confused. "me and Za have been beefing since, and our friendship is still A1." she exclaimed. "leave my name out of this." he mumbled.

"look, I'm saying if something happens between you and Thai, I won't be coming to your defense." I said. Hailey's facial expression turned into anger and hurt.

she stood up, grabbing her purse. "years of friendship mean shit to you now, huh?" she questioned, walking away. I shut my eyes, taking a long, deep sigh.

the room fell into an awkward silence. "I guess I should go too." Kendall said. I gave her a smile smile, nodding my head. "it was nice seeing you, ken." i said softly.

she walked over to me giving me a hug. "everything will be fine." she mumbled, pulling away. she said her goodbyes and left the room. the room was quite again.

"so, does this mean daddy long legs is out the picture?" Za questioned. Khalil have him the side eye, shaking his head.