40

Justin
"I just don't understand the problem in all of this though." I said, mom walked over placing the glass of water in front of me. I thanked her taking a sip. "she has every reason to be upset." she said.

I raised my brow waiting for her to explain. "you're giving her a hard time for defending herself." she explained, I shook my head. "she attacked Hailey first." I stated. mom sighed, taking a sip of her tea. "now you and I both know that that's not true." she laughed, I sighed standing up. "so what should I do?" I asked, "obviously, apologize to her." she said, I rolled my eyes. "I don't know if it's going to be that easy. thai can be very petty when she wants to be." I stated. "then don't give her a reason to be petty towards you." she said.

she put her cup in the sink turning towards me. "and you definitely need to talk to Hailey about boundaries." she warned. I nodded. she smiled, walking over to me. she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "you're doing fine, Justin." she said, she walked away after. I grabbed my keys, making my way out of the house. I hopped into the white ferrari, backing out of the drive way and speeding off on the road.

Thai
"since we're in the club, for now. might as well get another round." Jeremiah and Genesis screamed. we were in the living room helping my mom clean the place. mom put on her throwback playlist, blaring the music. she was cleaning the windows doing a little dance, while Genesis and Jeremiah were jamming out.

"oh girl, it's your birthday. open wide, I know you're thirsty. say ahh, and we don't buy no drinks at the bar. we pop champagne, 'cause we got dat doe!" mom shouted, she started twerking causing me and Jeremiah to start laughing. "y'all are wild." I laughed, Genesis joined mom and Jeremiah gave her a shameful look. "I can't believe I ever dated that thing." he said, Genesis heard and flipped him off. we both laughed.

I went back to dusting off the wooden tables, jamming out to the trey songz song. "did you speak to Justin yet?" Jeremiah asked. I shook my head not really caring. "are you even mad?" he questioned, I shook my head no laughing. "he thinks I am so I'm leaving it how it is." I replied. he shook his head laughing. "enough about me, how's your love life going?" I asked. Jeremiah laughed looking at Genesis.

I smirked. "you like gen again don't you?" I asked. Jeremiah blushed a little ignoring the question. "boi, you're sprung aren't you?" I gasped, he rolled his eyes. I laughed dusting him off. he coughed backing away. "you stupid ass hoe that shit is nasty!" he yelled, mom heard and slapped his back. "watch your mouth in my house, Jeremiah." she warned. he put his hands up in defeat. me and Genesis laughed.

"sorry ma'am." he mumbled. "I won't hesitate to call your mom." she said. I started laughing harder. "it won't happen again." he sighed. mom looked him up and down before going back to what she was doing."aww, don't cry jeremy." Genesis cooed, she pinched his cheek making him scrunch his face up. "you're ugly." he teased, she laughed. "okay buddy." she teased. she walked back over by mom. "she's so damn cute." Jeremiah whispered.

I laughed shaking my head. birthday sex by Jeremiah came on and my mom started feeling herself too hard and started dancing. I was about to join her, but the doorbell rang. I sighed walking over to the door. I looked through the peep hole to see Justin standing there with flowers. I smirked, before opening the door.

"who are you and what do you want?" I asked, I put on a front acting like I was annoyed. "can we talk?" he asked, he sounded upset which made me happy. I nodded my head walking out further closing the door behind me. "you got fifteen minutes." I said, he sighed. "look, I'm sorry that I went behind your back and put you and Hailey in the same room." he started, "it was wrong of me and also a bad idea. I'm also sorry for giving you a hard time about the whole thing. it wasn't fair of me and I realize that now." he said.

he had a hopeful smile on his face as he stuck the flowers out for me to take. I looked at him for a minute acting as if I had to think. he looked so fetus and so cute I couldn't help but cheese. I grabbed the flowers before giving him a hug. he held on tight giving me a little squeeze. "I miss your hugs." he mumbled, I laughed. "it hasn't even been three days." I said, he laughed backing out of the hug. "you know what else I miss?" he asked, he lightly grabbed my arms, pulling me closer. "what?" I questioned, a smirk on my face.

he smiled down at me leaning in until our lips met each other. he pecked my lips at least a thousand times before finally pulling away. "you're so extra." I laughed. "oh, I'm the extra one." he scuffed,  I laughed punching his chest. "shut up, ugly." I said.

I grabbed his hand walking into the house. "hey Justin!" mom shouted she was dancing to usher. Justin laughed waving. "grab the broom and help out!" she shouted, Justin laughed grabbing the black broom.

"yes ma'am."

____
vote
comment
follow