45

me when Ariana said "we got that hood love."
Justin
"this is so stupid." Thai mumbled, she had a blind fold on. I chuckled, grabbing her hand leading her towards the door. "just a little further." I said, I pushed the door opened, pulling her in.

Thai thinks we're having a dinner with just the both of us, but I'm throwing her a surprise birthday party. with all her friends and mine, it's my way of coming out with our relationship.

"justin, I'm about to go home." she whined, I laughed walking behind her. "are you ready?" I asked, she smiled nodding her head. I slowly untied the blind fold, taking it off.

the room was dark so she couldn't see anything, she opened her eyes and turned to face me. "what is this?" she asked, I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

I took a picture of her, giving off the signal. soon enough the lights flashed on, and people jumped out from every corner of the room. "surprise!" they all shouted, causing Thai to jump.

her eyes widened, ash she looked around the room. her mouth formed into an o shape. "happy birthday, Thai!" they all shouted, causing her to laugh. I smiled, walking up to her, giving her a kiss.

she pulled away, slapping my chest. "stupid ass, how did you pul this off?" she asked, I laughed. "I asked Jeremiah and Genesis to invite your friends, and I asked mine to come." I answered, she smiled looking around at all the people.

she waved, "thank you all so much!" she shouted, causing them to laugh. "thank you, babe." she said, giving me soft kisses. "anything for you, babygirl." I said, the dj started playing music.

"happy birthday, thailand!" Za, Maejor, and Khalil said, Thai glared at me before smiling at the two. "thank you!" she said, she hugged the both of them. "you're one of us now." Khalil said, I raised my brow.

"what are we exactly?" I questioned, Khalil looked at me. "well, we're." he said referring to him, Za, and maejor. "the black supreme." he finished, causing Thai to laugh. "now Thai is apart of it." Za added.

"I'm feel so honored." Thai teased, I laughed shaking my head. "anyway, where's the food?" maejor asked, making Thai laugh. "over there." I pointed, he walked right toward the table. "you're welcome!" I shouted.

"happy birthday, blacky." Jeremiah said, walking up to Thai. she slapped his forehead, making him groan. "you're so ugly." he said, she laughed hugging him.

"Justin, is that drake?" Genesis asked, her eyes were focused on the group of men chatting in the corner. I smiled, nodding my head.

both Genesis and Thai shot their eyes up. "fuck food, I'd rather him eat me." thai mumbled, I creased my brow looking at her. "what was that?" I questioned, she looked at me. "I said, I wanna serve him some food." she quickly said.

"uh huh." I said, she laughed hugging me. "call him over." Genesis said. "no, why don't you." I questioned, she looked at me for the longest.

"why are you like this?" she asked, I laughed shaking my head. "Aubrey!" I shouted, he stopped talking to whoever and started walking towards me.

"oh my god, he's coming." Genesis said, turning the other direction. i laughed shaking my head.

Drake made his way over, smiling at me. he dabbed me, holding his drink in his hand. "nice party." he said, I smiled nodding my head. "thanks, you're still going to preform right?" I asked, Thai's eyes widened, and she raised her hand.

me and Aubrey looked at her. "you're performing?" she questioned, Aubrey laughed nodding his head. "happy birthday, babygirl." he said, giving her a hug.

Thai closed her eye, taking in his cologne. she held onto him like her life depended on it, I got a little jealous. I grabbed her hips, pulling her back.

Aubrey laughed, "I think your boyfriend is getting in his feelings." he said, I smiled pulling Thai closer to me.

"you know how that shit goes." I said.
__________
don't worry part two of this chapter will be posted tomorrow, I was just too lazy to finish it.

go read my two new books 'knew better' and 'twenty88' 😘 tell me if you like it.

vote
comment
follow