35

thai

"Bitch, that fucking hurts!" I shouted, I turned towards Justin and snatched the brush out of his hand. He gave me a confused look. "How does that even hurt?" He questioned, I raised my brow at him. "I don't know if you've noticed, but my hair is thick and big as fuck." I answered, Justin laughed.

He took a strand of my hair, feeling it and looking at it like it was some kind of animal at a zoo. "Why don't you go natural?" He asked. He smiled at me. "I want to so bad, but I don't want to take any chance at damaging my hair." I said, Justin had a confused look on his face. "I don't understand." He grabbed his phone taking a picture of me.

"Heat damage. I only get extensions as a protective wear," I said. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist snuggling his head into my neck."You'd still be the hottest girl to me even with bald spots." he whispered into my ear, I laughed, turning to punch his chest. "You're so fucking ugly." I laughed. "Only jokes young one." He put his hands up, "But for real, you look beautiful with your natural hair." He smiled, I cheesed sitting on his lap.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, i gave him multiple kisses. "Thank you, Calliou." I said, referring to his new haircut. he laughed playfully pushing me."I'm not that bald." He defended, I laughed. "If you say so, boo." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Don't ever roll your eyes at me, mayo." I pointed my finger at him.

"You're mamí, not mommy." He teased, "shut up!" I laughed, I started to pinch his sides causing him to jerk up. I laughed harder. "Stop being an ass!" He screamed, boy this kids face was red as a tomato. I fell off the bed from laughing too hard.

After a minute things started to calm down. I got back on the bed and Justin was going back to the skin color he was before. "Let's get serious for a moment." He said.I gave him a skeptical look. Hesitating to even say anything. "About?" I questioned, Justin smiled a little. "Don't be so nervous." He said.

He grabbed my hand, before starting. "Hailey, she feels like you don't like her." I raised my brow. "How is that my problem?" I questioned, Justin laughed a little.

"It's just, I don't want you to have beef with any of my friends. It'll make our relationship a lot easier if we were all cool with each other." He said.

"She is right. I don't like her, but I'm nice to her." I said, Justin sighed. "I think you should get to know her. You'll really like her." He assured.

"I'm good." I responded. Justin sighed, "baby, please do this for me." He begged, I looked at him for a good minute.

"I really don't want to." I said, Justin shrugged his shoulders. "Guess that doesn't matter, I already invited her over today." He said.

My eyes grew. "Boy, are you crazy ?!" I shouted, I stood from the bed. He was about to say something, but the door bell rang. He smirked,

"Miss Baldwin has arrived." He cheered.

______
Vote
Comment
Follow