Iwent to the anti world tour

Wednesday April 27th, 2016.
I'm doing this because y'all really liked it when i did this for the purpose tour. ENJOY❤️

I went to the ANTI world tour with three of my friends. I was sitting on right side of the stage, row 20 seats 2&3.

Me and my friend sat by each other, and my two other friends were seated towards the middle of the stage, back where she first made her entrance.

the doors were supposed to open at 7:30pm, but security was taking their time so we ended up getting at around 7:50ish ..?

Anyway, we got through security and finally made it inside the arena. The first thing me and my friends did, was rush over to the merch table. (If you've been to a concert you'd know that the merch table gets full quick)

Rihanna's merch wasn't all that cute, sadly. I wasn't going to spend my money on something I didn't find appealing, so I switched over to Travis Scott merch.

There was this baseball cap merch he had, with a bull on the front, and it said rodeo on the back. Me and my friend ended up buying that.

That hat ended up taking all of my money

That hat ended up taking all of my money.🙄😒
Me and my friend went in to take our seats, people were coming in and out, finding seats, and going to use restrooms and shit.

The show was taking forever to start, but than finally Travis Scott's dj came out and started playing some tunes.

Then, it was time for Travis to come out and do his thing.

He sang some songs, but there was only two that I knew by heart. He finished his set, than we had to wait an hour for rih to come out.

After what seemed like 35292474 years, she finally came out. She opened up the show with stay.😩
She sounded like a goddess, who just received head from Hercules.😩😍😍

She wasn't wasting anytime. She dove right into the next song, giving me heart pain and alshit.

She did a lot of throwback songs, which made me happy. And when she would talk to us her accent would pop out and it was just amazing 😭 her exact words were

"WHATS UP SALT LAKE!?"

"Y'all don't mind if I say salt lake for short, do you?"

"Fuck it, y'all be calling me riri and shit!"

I lost my shit right there. She was so cute and her attitude was everything.

She waved at my section a lot, so that just made me black out 1,000x more. Anyway, she went on singing more songs and dancing, reminding us all why she is the queen of everything.

After the throwback session, she asked us about the album. Her words..

"How many of y'all bought ANTI?" Me and my friend screamed and started jumping.

She laughed, looking around the crowd. Then she asked.

"How many of y'all stole that shit online?" Me and my friend screamed and started jumping.

She smirked looking at all of us. And said it was cool and that she'd let us stay for the rest of the show.

She said her goodbyes early because she said she hated saying goodbye. She then went on the do more slower songs from the album.

She closed the show up with kiss it better😭❤️

I had after concert depression, but I was still happy I got to see my queen live and in action.
If y'all got questions ask.
Sabrina! 😘❤️❤️

Love of my life Robyn Rihanna Fenty