20

Justin
"Who is this girl that has you all in a buttery mood?" Mom asked, I blushed, rubbing mayo on the whole wheat bread on the counter."Her name is Thai. And we've been talking for a while now." I said, mom raised her brow, walking up to me

She put her hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. I backed away, dodging her, we both laughed. "Well, when do I get to meet this Thai?" She asked, grabbing a grape from the bowl, popping it in her mouth.

I looked at her like she was crazy for a good minute. "Ma!" I shouted, she laughed, rolling her eyes. "We just barely started talking!" I exaggerated. She fanned her hand in the air, grabbing another grape. "I have to approve of her before you even go on your first date." She said,

I rolled my eyes, grabbing the bag of cut turkey, putting it on top of the cheese. "Jaz!", i shouted, "Mom, could you grab the bag of chips in the cabinet?" I asked, she nodded her head, walking in the direction of the cabinet "Jaz!", I shouted again, she ran into the kitchen, with a huge smile on her face. I smiled down at her, handing her the plastic plate.

"Thank you, Justin." She said, she smiled at me before walking over to the table. Mom came out the cabinet, walking over to jazzy. "Here you go, miss!" She said, she handed Jazz the small bag of lays potato chip. Jazz thanked her and began stuffing her face. "Thank you for helping with her today." I said, I gave mom a hug, placing my chin at the top of her head. She pulled away, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course!" , she said. "Anything for my babies." I smiled at her. "Now back to this Thai." She said, I sighed before laughing a little. "How did you too even start talking?" She asked, I laughed. "It was random." I started, "She accidentally sent me a message, thinking it was her mom." I said, mom raised her brow. "What kind of message?" She asked.

"She sent me her own version of where are you now." I said, I laughed remembering how clueless she was. "Ironic." She said, I nodded my head "Very." I replied. "She sounds cute." She said, I nodded my head. "She is cute, I can't wait to meet her!" I said, mom smiled at me.

"Why would someone name their kid after tea?" Jazzy asked, me and mom laughed, walking over to the table. "I don't know, Jaz." I said, "that's a good question tho." Mom added , Jaz opened the bag of chips, wasting no time. "And the tea is called chai not thai." I added laughing.

"How old is she anyways?" Mom asked, I acted as if I didn't hear and started a conversation with Jaz. "Justin?", mom asked, "Mhm?" I said, I looked down at jazzy the whole time, refusing to make eye contact . "How old is Thai?" She repeated, I scratched the back of my head.

"Thai, she's uh.. She's seventeen." I said, my mom stood up from her seat. "How old is she?!" She shouted, Jazzy and I jumped a little. "Okay, Jazzy how about you go into the living room and watch some Spongebob Squarepants?" I asked, Jazyy quickly nodded her head, walking out of the kitchen.

I stood from my chair, to face my mom. "She's seventeen." I said, "Yeah, I heard you the first time. I was just making sure I wasn't hearing some dumb crap!" She shouted."She turns eighteen in less than a month." I said, she rolled her eyes. "Okay, is that supposed to make me feel better about this?" She asked, I sighed.

"Justin, you're twenty two years old." She said, she sighed rubbing her forehead. "I know you're an adult so I can't force you to end things with her." She said sitting back down."I just don't want you getting dragged about this later on." She said, "I doubt anyone will even find out about this." I said, she looked at me like I was stupid.

"Baby, you're Justin Bieber." She reminded me, I sighed. "Yeah, I know." I said, "I just think that Thai is a private person, and she'd wanna stay out of the spotlight." I added.The room fell quite. "Plus, I don't even know if we're going to date." I said, mom raised her brow, taking a seat next to me. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"We're getting to know each other." I said, mom nodded her head, telling me to go on. "I don't want to date her, and then find out that she's completely different from the person I pictured her to be." I said."Well, that's good." She said, "Can you promise me something?" She asked, I looked at her nodding my head. "What?" I asked.

"Promise you won't date or do anything with her, until she turns eighteen." She said. I nodded my head yes. "Yeah, i won't try anything until then." I said, mom smiled at me, caressing my cheek.

"Thank you, baby." She said, she kissed my cheek. I smiled at her. "Anything for you, momma." I said.

____
Vote
Comment
Follow