54

Justin

I knocked on thai's door, waiting for her to come answer. Thai knows we're going out for dinner tonight, she just doesn't know my mother will be attending.

the front door opened, and there stood Genesis. she smiled at me, opening the door wide enough for me to walk through. "hola, mamí." I greeted. she laughed, shutting the door.

"that was the ugliest accent, mayo." she said. she walked back over to the living room, I followed behind. "I tried." I mumbled. she smiled, clapping her hands. "a for effort." she cheered.

I smiled, shaking her head. "where my baby girl at?" I asked changing the subject. "she's still getting ready." she answered. I nodded my head, knowing this would happen.

Genesis focused on the television. I watched her, going off into my thoughts. since me and thai have been around each other a lot lately, I've noticed a lot of things. Jeremiah has the biggest crush on Genesis, and she plays dumb.

I knew those two had something for each other, I don't understand why they won't just get back together. "bieber, why are you starting so hard?" Genesis questioned, taking me out of my thoughts.

I blinked a few times, before snapping out of it. "I'm not." I defended. she raised her brow. "nah buddy, you were staring." she stated. i blushed a little, looking down at my shoes.

"is there something on my face?" she asked, quickly reaching into her purse. i grabbed her purse setting it back down. a confused look sat on her face.

"there's nothing on your face, genesis." i stated. she raised her brow, sitting back in her seat. "then what is it?" she questioned. "why don't you and jeremiah try things again?" i asked.

genesis laughed, before taking a sip of her soda. "that's never going to happen." she stated. i raised my brow, sitting up. "and why not?" i questioned, a smirk plastered on my face.

"because, jeremiah plays games." she said. a big smile spread across my face, i got goosebumps. "so you do have feelings for him!" i shouted, genesis' eyes widened as she looked around to see if anyone was around.

"you dumb bitch, if you don't keep your voice down we're gonna have problems." she warned. "alright, but i'm gonna set jeremiah straight so that the two of you can get back together." i stated. "you will do no such thing." she protested.

"you just said you liked him." i said blandly. she poked her lips out. "oh well, he ain't gotta know that." she said. i scrunched my face up about to make a comment, but thai walked in.

i couldn't breathe when i saw her. she was wearing this black dress that hugged her body perfectly. her now long black hair sleeked back had me weak. i smiled standing up, making my way towards her.

"hey baby," she greeted smiling. i walked up to her, grabbing her hips pulling her closer to me. "you look beautiful, thai." i said before kissing her. her arms draped around my neck, we stood there for a good minute just admiring each other.

"nasty rats, i know y'all see me right here." genesis shouted. thai laughed, pulling away. i turned back to glare at genesis. "you could've walked away." i said. "shut up." she shot back.

thai laughed, grabbing my hand. we walked into the living room, i took a seat while thai walked to the closet pulling out a pair of black heels, with black fur on the tip. "baby, will you please put my shoes on for me?" she asked, walking towards me.