23

[ song for this chapter; the internet - girl ]

"We finally meet." She said, I smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm Justin. Justin Bieber." I said, I stuck my hand out for her to shake she laughed. "Hi, I'm Thai." She responded she shook my hand."Here let me get that for you." I said, I walked over to her, taking her jacket from her. "Thank you." She said, I nodded my head before pulling her chair back. she took her seat giving me a warm smile.

I buttoned my suit walking back over to my chair. I sat down, smiling at her. she blushed. "I can't believe this, I finally met you!" I said, she giggled, looking down at her dress. "I know. It's crazy." She said, her voice was everything. "You're so beautiful. And I'm not saying that to get you to send me nudes." I said, we both laughed. "Always wanting nudes." She said, I smiled at her.

"Here is your wine, sir." The waitress said, she put the drink in the bucket of ice, in the middle of the table. "Thank you." I said, she nodded. She walked away. "Uh, I know you're not old enough to drink." I said, "How about we ask for some apple juice for you." I said, Thai rolled her eyes, laughing. "Shut up, ugly." She said, I raised my brow at her "Last I remember, you were drinking at age 18." She said, we both laughed.

"So, you drink?" I asked, "Occasionally." She replied, "See, we're learning more about each other." I said, she laughed.  "Are you going to pour me a drink?" She asked, I laughed grabbing the bottle. "You could've asked politely." I said, "I'm not polite tho." She responded, I smirked at her.

"You're just my type." I said, she laughed shaking her head. "Mhm." She hummed, "your recent actions show me otherwise." She said, I shook my head. I poured her a drink handing her the glass. She took a sip eyeing me down. "My recent actions?" I asked, "Posting the same old ashy ass photo of Jelena, and liking ashy old Jelena photos." She said sipping on her imaginary tea

I laughed, shaking my head. I took a sip of my wine. Thai raised her brow at me. "I was in my feelings that day." I said, she laughed. "I'm sure you were." I smirked at her. "Baby, are you jealous?" I asked, Thai raised her brow. "Boyyy, you boutta get your feelings hurt." She said, we both laughed.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked, I nodded my head and she handed the both of us menus. "Thank you." Thai said "Damn, this is all expensive." Thai said, I looked up at her smiling. "Bizzle can afford it." I said, she rolled her eyes. "Well, Bizzle about to be broke. I'm ordering the whole damn menu." She said, I laughed shaking my head.

A/N
Yes, there will be five parts to this date. 😋 and if y'all could please go read my journal. I'll update that regularly as well.

Are y'all enjoying this book so far ? Is it too slow for you? Should I speed it up a little bit ?