61

wow y'all this book has been up for a little over a year😸, i slacked but
thanks for the support ! 💖😘 also, more updates will be coming but the chapters are going to be shorter, i've just been hella lazy..🌚
__________
justin

"thai, get your fat ass off of me!" jeremiah said, attempting to nudge thai off him. we were at khalil's crib. he and i were working on something, and the others decided they wanted to tag along. "ayy, y'all needa chill. that's real leather." khalil said walking in with a bowl of chips.

genesis and i rolled our eyes, not paying him any more attention. "real leather, nigga?" thai asked laughing. "i said what i said." he sassed. "okay daddy," jeremiah mumbled. we all looked at him for a good ass minute. "excuse me?" genesis said, sitting up.

"get your mans, genesis. i don't play like that." khalil said with a stank face. me and thai silently laughed. "i ain't say anything, babe." jeremiah grinned. "mhm," genesis replied, sucking her teeth.

_______
thai

justin and khalil had gone into the little studio downstairs, to record whatever it was that they were working on. me, genesis, and jeremiah were messing around in the living room.

"twerk, twerk, twerk it out!" genesis sang into the imaginary microphone. jeremiah and I laughed at how dumb she looked. "open up for me, that's all you gotta do." she sang.

"give me all that ass, i'll swap it out with cash." she did this little stripper move, messing with her hair in the process. i died at the sight of her trying to be seductive. "bitch, if you're going to remix a song, at least make it good." i said, snatching the "microphone" out her hand.

she sat back down by jeremiah, grabbing her phone. "whatever hoe," she said. i laughed, sitting back down. the room was quiet for a second, before jeremiah said something. "y'all remember hailey's triflin' ass?" he asked. me and genesis looked at each other. "who?" we said at the same time. jeremiah just looked at us.

"... y'all know who, but go off." he said turning his attention to his phone. "why even bring her up?" i️ asked while channel surfing. jeremiah shrugged his shoulders. "i️ just thought about her triflin' ass is all." he stated. "we don't speak about opps in this here household." genesis joked, I️ laughed shaking my head.

"mhm, you right. we fight em instead." I said. jeremiah sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes. "boo bye, you won't do shit but stare!" he mocked. I raised a brow, putting the remote down.

"thai don't duck no fades, and i'm sure asl am not scared of no super model." I️ started stating facts. "chill out, that's offensive to super models." genesis chimed in, still paying attention to her phone.

"I never said you were scared of her. I just said that because you'll do whatever justin tells you to do." jere said, "if he tells you to leave his 'best friend' alone, you won't even look her way.." he stated.

I tried my best to hide my facial expressions, but these two could read me no matter how hard I tried to front. "you trippin'" I played it off. "am I?.." he whispered, sending an ugly grin my way.