62

quick A/N
hey y'all, ima try to update as much as i can on here, but most of my time will be devoted to my new stories supermodel and hotel empire. please check those out!!! one is about justin and the other is about jaden smith😌 thank you!
                                  ___________

justin

later that night thai and i made our way back to my place. she decided she wanted to spend the night with me, i opened the front door and let her walk in first. she gave me a slight smile, making her way in. i felt kind of weird with her for some reason. she didn't say anything the whole ride home, but asked to stay with me.. "babe, you got any extra clothes?" she asked setting her stuff down on the couch. "i think you left some sweats and a tank here last time you stayed over." i answered.

she nodded her head before making her way upstairs to my room. i grabbed my phone, i was going to order us some pizza. "pepperoni or cheese?" i said to myself. thai was a fake vegetarian, so if i got pepperoni she'd eat it with joy. "hey, can i get my usual please?" i spoke on the phone. "yes, and a 2 liter dr.pepper.. thank you." i hung up the phone after they gave me my total. thai came back down in her sleepwear. i smiled at her, she looked stunning.

"you look fine." i complimented. she looked down at her fit then back at me with a confused look. she walked over to me, placing her hand on my torso. "i look like i gave up on life." she joked, looking up at me smiling. i laughed a little, rubbing her booty. "you always look good and that's just facts." i stated. she rolled her eyes, parting away from me. "whatever bieber." she said. i laughed shaking my head. i grabbed her hand and lead her to the couch to sit.

we both took a seat, i took her legs and set them over my lap and started rubbing her feet. "you seemed stressed today. what's up?" i asked. she sighed knowing exactly what i was talking about. "nothing really. jeremiah just said something that kind of bothered me." she said. i raised my brow, when doesn't jeremiah say some slick shit? "what did he say?" i asked. she shut her eyes getting relaxed. "he just brought up hailey's ass." she answered bluntly.

i rolled my eyes. i thought we moved on from her, but i guess i was wrong. "and what about her?" i asked a little annoyed. thai's eyes opened and she looked at me for a second. "fix your tone." was all she said, then shut her eyes again. i was going to say something but the door bell rang. i sat there for a minute just looking at thai. "are you going to get that?" she asked. thai has this way of pretending there was nothing wrong and she was good at pushing our issues under the rug.

i scuffed, rolling my eyes. i removed her legs getting up to go open the door. i grabbed the $20 dollar bill sitting on the stool before opening the door. "large pepperoni and a dr.pepper?" the girl said. i nodded my head smiling at her. she handed me the box and the soda, i set them down on the stool next me to before turning back to her to hand her the money. "here you go. and you can keep the change." i said nicely. she smiled at me. "thank you so much." she said before walking away.

i shut the door making my way to the kitchen to grab plastic plates. "are you hungry?" i asked thai. i looked over the counter watching thai sit up. she nodded her head. "yes, starving." she answered. i walked over to her with the plates, napkins, and cups. i grabbed the box and drink setting it in front of her. "here you go, princess." i said kissing her cheek. even though there's tension between us, she's still my boo. "thank you." she said kindly.

"thai, there's something that's obviously bothering you and it's making me feel really cautious around you. i don't wanna get into it right now, but eventually you're going to have to start opening up to me." i confessed. thai nodded her head taking a bite of her pizza. "i agree." she said. that surprised me a little. "really?" i asked feeling a little better. thai laughed a little shaking her head. "yes, really." she said reassuring me. i smiled to myself. "now can we eat?" she asked. i laughed nodding my head.

_______
also i wanna thank y'all for 200k!! 😘😘 i slack hella hard but just know i do appreciate y'all for the clout y'all have given me!!