17

Justin
"You're not serious about this are you?" Scooter asked, i put the last of my clothes in my carry on bag. I looked at him before zipping my bag. "Yes, I'm serious." I answered, I walked over to the couch, taking a seat right next to scooter.

He sighed, shaking his head a little before looking at me. "Do you love her?" He asked, I looked at him for a minute. "No." I answered, me and Thai have been talking for months now, I have a crush, and I feel like we could actually be something, but I do not love her.

"Then what the fuck?" Scooter asked, he laughed, "You're going down to see this girl for what exactly?" He asked, "To actually get to know her. I'm staying at my home in LA, and I'm staying there until I'm satisfied." I said,

Scooter looked at me like I was crazy. "Until you're satisfied?" He asked, "So you're waiting until she gives you some?" He asked, I shook my head, looking at him in disgust.

"I'm not like that." I said, scooter laughed, taking a sip of his beer. "Sure." He said, I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious. Thai is different." I said, the thought of her brought a smile to my face.

"Thai, she's an evil, sarcastic, hot ass African American girl, who loves playing with people's emotions." Khalil said, he walked into the room with a Coke in is hand, I laughed at him.

He took a seat in the chair across from us. "I'm confused." Scooter said, "Thai, chose the mayor of mayo town, instead of me." Khalil said, he rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat.

Me and scooter both laughed. "Mayo?" Scooter asked, Khalil just shrugged and put his focus on the tv. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table, checking the time.

"Alright boys, I'm off to Cali." I said, I stood up clapping my hands together, I had a smile on my face, walking over to my bag.

"It's not too late to back out." Scooter said, I gave him the look, before flipping him off. He laughed, "I'm going to come back a happy man!" I shouted, I opened the hotel room door, walking out.

"Here we go." I said, I walked over to the elevator door and pressed the button.

___
Thai
"Justin Bieber is going to be coming to our house." I said, my mom looked at me for a minute, no expression on her face. She looked unamused.

"Thai, I don't have time for games." She said, "Justin Bieber, the singer, is coming into this house, because y'all gotta thing?" She asked, I slowly nodded my head, realizing how unrealistic that sounded.

She fanned me off, walking into the living room. "Mama, I'm serious. I've been talking to him for a couple months now." I said, I followed behind her into the living room. She laughed, before taking a seat on the couch.

"And I have a thing with Chris Brown." She said, I scrunched my nose at the thought of my mom and Chris together. "He's 26 and you're 43." I said, "he's about to be 27." My mom replied, "that's still a 16 year difference." I said,

"Okay and?" My mom asked, I laughed, shaking my head at her. "Anyways," I started, "Don't be shocked when Justin walks through the front door." I said, my mom raised her brow, she giggled shaking her head.

"Okay baby," she said, I smiled. I got up walking upstairs into my room. I waked in, locking the door behind me. I grabbed my phone, going straight into my contacts.

I searched up Jay's contact, pressing on the call icon. Putting the phone up to my ear, I let it ring a couple times. He answered on the fourth ring. "Hello?" He spoke, "Thai?" He asked,

"Hey Justin," I answered, I could hear him smile. "What's up?" He asked, "I just told my mom that we had a thing." I said,

Justin laughed, "Okay, and how did that go for you?" He asked, he calmed down from laughing. "She thought I was crazy." I said, I laughed a little. "I don't blame her." He said,

"I don't either." I said, "Well, I'm excited to meet her." He said, I took the phone out my ear, starring at it as if it was his own face. "Boy, you should be excited to meet me, not that dusty old mop." I said, Justin's laugh boomed through the phone.

The boy sounded like he was dying. After what seemed like forever, rick finally calmed down. "Is that how you talk about your mom?" He asked, I laughed a little. "No, I'm usually respectful." I said, "I find that hard to believe." He said, he laughed a little.

I rolled my eyes, laying back on my bed. "So when do you get to LA?" I asked, "later tonight." He replied, "I'll be gone later tonight." I said,

"Nooooo, where are you going?" He asked, "it's my friends birthday dinner. She's turning 18." I said, "can't you miss that?" He asked, I laughed a little. "No, I can't." I said, I heard Justin sigh.

"Hey, you can hang out with your family." I said, "yeah, I guess that's true." He said, It became silent. It wasn't really awkward, there was just nothing else to talk about. "Thai," Justin said, "mhm?" I hummed, "you look really pretty right now." He said, I giggled. "How do you know how I look?" I asked, I had a smile on my face. "Your snapchat." He replied, I laughed, blushing a little.

"Your laugh is so cute." Justin said, I blushed harder. "You're making my cheeks hurt." I said, he laughed a little. "Even cuter." He said, "Okay, I'm hanging up on you now." I said, "no, talk to me on the phone until I reach LA." He said, "boyy, you're not allowed to talk on the phone while in the air and I got shit to do." I said,

I heard him pout. "Get off the phone before I find an excuse to keep you on." He said, I laughed. "okay fam," I said. I took the phone out my ear and pressed the red button, ending the call. I smiled, putting my phone on the night stand.

__
I lied , they aren't meeting this chapter. How y'all feel tho?

Vote
Comment
Follow