Imagine #1

|||SMUT WARNING, NOT TOO GRAPHIC BUT DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE GEESUS WITH YOU!!!|||

Imagine that I'm the other bass player for MCR along with Mikey to make the bass lines louder or something, idek.

At some random MCR concert where Mikey has his somewhat long hair because he looks fucking hot.

Third person POV

You and Mikey had made out a little before the show, not getting to take it to the next level because of Gerard banging on the door of the bathroom that you two were trying to have a steamy make out session in.

You were currently on stage, playing the crazy bass line, that Mikey himself had come up with, to Dead!. You were jumping up and down a bit to the heavy beat of the drums, having an amazing time, still a little turned on from the hot make out session in the bathroom.

You turned to Mikey and saw that he was staring at you, his mouth open slightly and his dark hair in his face. Damn, he was attractive. And all yours too. He winked at you before turning away and looking out at the crowd.

The fans were especially loud tonight, screaming out the lyrics to every song, jumping up and down like crazed animals, but nonetheless having a great time, just like you six onstage.

Gerard strutted over to you still singing the lyrics. He stood close to you maneuvering the microphone so that both of you could sing into it at the same time. You looked at Mikey again, jealousy shining in his dark hazel colored eyes. You smirked at him, knowing that when Gerard was close to you it bothered him greatly. Gerard walked away to join Frank on the right side of the stage, leaving you alone in the middle of it.

You walked over to Mikey on the left side of the stage, not wanting to stand in the same spot for the whole song. You smiled at him, mouthing out 'I love you' before looking back down at your lovely dark blue bass guitar. He walked a little closer to you, letting your shoulders touch. You smiled again, flipping your electric blue hair out of your face.

Since you were shorter than Mikey, you leaned your head on his shoulder, playing the rest of the chords for the chorus of the song, feeling the heat radiating off of his body onto your own. You heard wolf whistles and screams from the small action of leaning on him and you felt your face heat up.

Then you got an idea. You moved away from Mikey and turned towards him. You looked up at him with an innocent look on your face, raising your eyebrows and smirking. You saw his eyes trail down your body slowly and then return to your face looking you straight in the eyes. You walked away, swaying your hips gently, to Gerard in the middle of the stage. You looked back at Mikey seeing him moving his hair out of his face, 'Tease' you saw him mouth out, smirking again, you started playing the next song, Famous Last Words, the last song of the night. Good, that meant you and Mikey could finish what you had started earlier.

Halfway through the song you had walked back over to Mikey and thoroughly teased him by running your hands along his chest when you weren't playing or even giving him a seductive look before turning away. You saw that he was moving a lot less, trying to conceal what you had done to him.

You desperately wanted to get off stage. It was really hot, you knew that you shouldn't have worn your tight jeans, but at least you wore a tank top. It was a little revealing, riding up to show a little bit of your stomach when you moved or one of the thin sleeves sliding off of your shoulder to show the top of your bra. By now, you didn't care, it could fall off and you still wouldn't, but Mikey did. He was very overprotective when it came to you, not wanting you to get hurt or hit on by some stupid guy.

He walked in front of you slowly and planted a soft kiss on your cheek letting go of the neck of his guitar and using that hand to pull the sleeve of your shirt up onto your shoulder, his lips still lingering on your cheek, his fingers still ghosting over your shoulder. He had stopped playing and you were struggling to hold the right chords while he slowly moved his lips down to your neck. Your breath hitched and your cheeks were bright red, but you were definitely enjoying the special attention, even if it was on stage in front of thousands of people. You moaned quietly, only loud enough for Mikey to hear and that's when he pulled away, but not before planting a small kiss on your lips.

He smirked at you and walked over to join Ray on the left side of the stage and you were left alone in the middle of the stage, heavily breathing and trying not to yell at Mikey to come back and kiss you again. Your cheeks were still red and you were very turned on, moving around to try and create friction or to get rid of the feeling entirely. Mikey saw your efforts to get off and just smirked at you again, apparently proud of the effect he had on you, the cocky bastard.

The song ended and you six still hadn't walked off stage because of Gerard talking to the crowd, only prolonging your suffering, and weakening your efforts to find some sort of release from the pleasurable feeling Mikey had caused. You didn't dare walk over to Mikey, knowing he would try to tease you more in the dim lighting of the stage, just to annoy you. But due to you not paying attention Mikey had come up behind you and grabbed your wrist pulling you to the back of the stage where it was dark. Dim stage lights were always your favorite, you didn't like it all bright and shiny.

He had his bass slung around his back and he pulled you in front of him so that your back was directly against his chest. You could feel that he was hard and you were happy that he had to suffer too. He wrapped his arms around your torso, suggestively moving his hands lower until they rested at your hips. It was plainly obvious what he wanted to do, and even though you wanted it to happen, you couldn't let it. Not on stage.

"No, Mikey..." you breathed out when his hands started to slip into the waistband of your jeans. You groaned at the small amount of intimate contact. "Why not?" He whispered in your ear. You shook your head and wiggled your hips around trying to get him to stop, but the small movements only resulted in his fingers brushing against the perfect spot. You moaned a bit louder than before, blushing, but thankful that there was no one to see what you two were doing.

You tried to pull away but he wouldn't let you, wanting to torture you, wanting to pull you right to the edge of pleasure but then deny you the wonderful feeling of release from all the sexual tension pent up inside of you. He knew exactly how to tease you, he knew how to pleasure you, how to push you closer and closer to release but only to deny you the sweet feeling, loving to torture you,he knew every inch of your body like the back of his hand.

He gently pushed his long fingers inside of you, almost making you cry out from the pleasure. You bit your lip as hard as you could to keep from yelling, grabbing his arm to try and steady yourself. "Mikey, please..." You moaned out, he pushed in deeper, his fingertips just barely grazing your g-spot, making you let out a shaky breath. "Please what, baby? What do you want?" He groaned out, his voice deeper than usual. Your legs were shaking, and you were glad that his arm was around you to keep you up. "Please, just wait...until later...please Mikey, not here." You choked out, feeling your stomach coiling with pleasure.

Luckily he pulled away just in time as Gerard had finished speaking. The four others walked off stage, you and Mikey trailing behind. Once you got off stage Mikey pulled you into the small bathroom of the venue, wanting to pick up where you left off.

Sorry for the sucky ending, but I guess it turned out all right. It wasn't how I expected it to turn out, but oh well. Just let me know in the comments if you liked it or if you want me to write another one! :)