Imagine #4

I can't deal with that gif...
Set in late Black Parade era
(My favorite era)

"Mikey, stop." I whispered, as his lips trailed down my neck.

We were hiding in a closet before my band's show and Mikey had gotten a bit touchy. It was nice, but definitely the wrong time for PDA. He hummed against my neck, pulling the cat ear headband off that me and Violet were both wearing for the show. "You look hot as a cat, you know?" He whispered. You bastard. Trying to get me to have sex with you before a show. "It's not going to work Mikey. I'm not doing this backstage."

His arms wrapped tighter around my waist pulling my back closer to his chest. "Mikey...please, we don't have time." I whispered, pulling my phone out of my pocket and checking the time, 6:52. Shit. The show starts at seven.

"I only have eight minutes." I said, trying to pull away from him. "I don't care." His voice was deeper than before. "I do." I replied.

"I can't be late Mikey. Stop." Pulling away from him,I turned around to look at him. He was giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Mikey stop doing that." I said. "Doing what?" He asked, coming closer to me.

"Giving me that look. You look too cute for your own good."

"Do I now?" He was now directly in front of me. Cocky bastard. I nodded gently, looking into his perfect hazel eyes. God, I'm going to melt. He's too fucking hot. Look away, look away!

My cheeks got red as I looked away from his eyes. "Aw, your blushing!" He exclaimed, poking my cheek that I was sure now looked like the color of a red crayon. "Come on. Let's at least make out for a little bit." He said, picking me up and setting me on the table.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket again, 6:54. I looked up at him and noticed he was staring at me. "Maybe for a little bit. But no getting all touchy, I can't go onstage when I'm all turned on and shit like that."

"Fine. Your making this a lot harder than it needs to be." He said, attaching his lips to my neck once again. "I don't think this counts as making out, Mikey." He pulled away, "Noo, come back!" I exclaimed, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back to me.

"See, you love it." He mumbled against my jaw, leaving small kisses there. "Shush." I whispered. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled my body flush against his. "This is nice." He said, gesturing to how close are bodies were. "Shut up, Mikey." I groaned.

He hummed against my neck, making me whimper. "That feels good." I whispered. "Does it now?" He asked. I nodded. His hand trailed down my thigh, and rested there. "I think your turned on." He whispered.

"Mmhmm..." I moaned quietly. He wasn't lying, he just had that effect on me. "I love it when your like this. All submissive to me, silently begging me to touch you." He whispered. Chills ran down my spine leaving goosebumps.

He's doing this just to torture me.

I rested my hand on his chest and gently pushed him away. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, 6:57.

He had gone back to kissing my neck, leaving small love bites. "Mikey, I have to...get onstage." I pushed him away again. His eyes trailed down my body, "I don't want you to go." He whispered. "I don't want to go."

"After the show, what do you say we go home and take this to the bedroom?" I asked, kissing his soft lips gently. He nodded into the kiss and put his hands on my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His hands slipped up my shirt, trying to pull it off. "Mmh, no Mikey. Not now baby." I pulled away, and jumped down from the table. "I'll see you later. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Good luck!" He said, as we walked out of the closet.

This was for KillerQueenie.
Thank you for requesting imagines!!!