Imagine #2 (Requested)

This imagine was requested by KillerQueenie and i would like to thank her for requesting this!

"Gerard, where are you?" I yelled, running up the stairs. "In here!" He yelled back.

"Hey Picasso, watcha working on?" I asked, walking over to where he was sitting in his desk chair. "Don't look yet!"

"Okay, okay. Calm yourself Gee, I'm not going to!"

I sat down on the edge of the bed, picking up my book and proceeding to pick up where I left off last night.

*** short little Frankie sized time skip***

"Okay, it's done..." Gerard trailed off. I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. I grabbed the drawing pad and looked at what was on the page, "Oh my God, Gerard, this is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

It was a picture, of me. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. There were so many details! Every freckle on my skin was drawn in the perfect place, every dimple, everything was...perfect.

"You like it?" Gerard asked, smiling his adorable little smile, his black hair framing his face. I nodded, smiling too. "I love it, Gerard!"

     I leaned in, pressing my lips onto his gently. The chair started to lean back, though we didn't realize it until we were on the ground.

     We pulled away from each other, each of us bursting into fits of laughter. I rolled off of his lap, and laid on the floor, breathing heavily, my cheeks red from laughing so hard.

     "Well that was fun..."