Skipping Classes

Gerard, Violet, Frank, Charlotte, Mikey, Riley, Ray, Ayala, Bob, and Christin were sitting at their usual lunch table, being emo and talking about new songs they had heard.

"Why don't we just skip the last three periods?" Gerard suggested. "We could go to the park..." Riley said, grabbing Mikey's hand under the table. "Why, so you and Mikey can go make out?" Frank asked teasingly making both Riley and Mikey blush.

"No..." Riley mumbled. The rest of the group laughed at their red faces and they all got up. "Les' go!" Violet cheered.

*tall ass Dallon sized time skip to 7 at night*

They all sat in a circle in the park. Violet was sitting with her legs over Gerard's. Charlotte was sitting with her head in Franks lap. Riley was sitting in Mikey's lap, her head leaned back against his shoulder. Ayala was laying on the ground next to Ray, and Christin was sitting in Bobs lap. "So, wanna play 20 Questions?" Frank suggested. Everyone nodded. "I'll go first." Frank said. "Sooo, anyone ever gotten drunk, if so, raise your hand?"

Everyone except Riley raised there hand and she blushed. Violet smiled at her younger sister, "I'll go next. Anyone still a virgin?" Violet asked.

The only one's that raised their hands were Riley and Mikey. "Really, your both still virgins? We're in eleventh grade!" Gerard asked. They both nodded. "Why did you think we weren't?" Mikey asked.

"Well, I guess it's just the way you two act. You constantly make out and when you do, you both just seem so...experienced." Violet said awkwardly.

"You think we don't practice?" Riley asked, a hint of sass to her voice. "Well, yeah, we see you two making out all the time!" Frank said loudly. Everyone laughed. "I've got a question for the guys." Ayala said, smirking. "How many of you have gotten to second base with a girl?" She asked, being the cocky person she was.

All of the guys, even Mikey, raised their hands. "Really Mikey, you haven't even had sex yet, but you've gotten to second base with a girl?" Gerard asked his little brother. Mikey nodded, but blushed. "Who was it?" Violet asked, feeling curious. Mikey pointed to Riley, who was almost asleep and not even paying attention to the conversation. "Riley! Did you guys really get to second base but not third? At least go all the way!" Christin said. "Huh, what? Oh...yeah." Riley mumbled the last part, becoming more embarrassed by the second at the older kids prying. (Riley is a year younger than everyone, but she got moved up a grade because she's so smart.)

"You guys are like the only couple in our class that are both still virgins." Frank said.

"So, it's not that bad. We just aren't ready yet." Riley said. Mikey's face fell. "Um, next question. Anyone ever broken a bone?" Charlotte asked awkwardly. Frank and Ray raised their hands.

Riley suddenly got up and walked away, leaving everyone feeling bad for bringing up the gentle subject of them losing their virginity.

Mikey ran after her, quietly calling out her name. He caught up to her and noticed she was crying. "Riley, what's wrong baby?" She didn't answer but wiped her tears away with her sleeve. "Riley?" Mikey sat down next to her, pulling her into his lap gently and kissing her cheek.

"I don't even know what's wrong. I just...are you ready?" She stuttered. "Ready for what?" Mikey asked, confused at what she was asking, then it clicked. "Oh, well. I mean...yeah... I am." He said awkwardly. "Me too." Riley whispered.

"Really?! I mean, really, you are? You want to lose your virginity to...me?" He asked. She turned around to straddle his lap and nodded. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, running his hands along her thighs gently.

She pulled away, "Of course I do, Mikey. I love you." Riley said. "I love you too, so so much." He whispered. "Your the only one I ever want to lose it too."

"Me too..."

Ok, so this was probably one of the cutest things I've ever written! :3
I hope you like it!!!