Time To Dance

2007💙

Panic! was currently playing onstage while my band and I stood backstage watching them. Our band had opened for theirs earlier in the night.

I looked at Ryan, who was focused on the strings of his guitar, swaying back and forth as I Write Sins Not Tragedies came to an end. He backed away from the mic as But It's Better If You Do started.

He looked backstage at us, his soft hazel eyes shining, and smiled. I smiled back sweetly, holding my guitar closer to me. I still hadn't put it away because we were supposed to go out onstage after their last song to join them in a group song, we were going to play Time To Dance.

Me and Ryan would be on the right side of the stage, both playing guitar, Andy, our bassist, would be on the left side of the stage with Jon, and our lead singer, Violet, would be in the middle with Brendon. Our drummer, William, would take care of sound effects next to Spencer.

But It's Better If You Do ended and Brendon welcomed us onstage. I walked out and stood next to Ryan, fixing my guitar strap on my shoulder. "Hey," Ryan said, nudging my shoulder with his own. "Hey," I giggled.

Violet said a few words to the crowd and the song started. We all played, and sang, awesomely and the crowd even asked for an encore, which we couldn't give even if we wanted to.

Backstage, we all found our boyfriends and girlfriends and we left to a bar where we could all get drunk and have fun.