But Its Better If You Do (Part 2)

This is after Ryan and Riley went home and, well, you know, fucked. Tbh, I would have fucked Ryan too :/ Okay, now this is awkward. Onto the story...--->

(Riley's POV. Again.)

I fell back onto the bed, breathing heavily, Ryan laying back next to me. My hair was messed up and in my face because of Ryan pulling on it constantly and I attempted to fix it as I pulled the blankets onto both of us. (I forgot to mention that they're not wearing any clothes.)

"Wow. That was...hot!" Ryan exclaimed, running a hand through his dark brown hair. "Yeah, it was. We should try that more often..." I rolled over onto my side to face Ryan, feeling a little sore from fucking for so long. (I couldn't think of a better word, don't judge.)

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body on top of his. His hands trailed up and down my back gently and I sighed in relaxation. "What time is it?" I asked, pushing myself up on his chest as he grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"Midnight," he groaned. "Do we have to go back to set tomorrow?" I sat up and straddled his waist, pulling his shirt off of the ground and slipping it on. Noticing that all I had on was his shirt, Ryan smirked at me before answering, "No, thank God."

I leaned down to kiss him and I ran my hands through his hair, which was now back in its somewhat normal position over his right eye. "I love you so much," he whispered between kisses. "I love you too," I said as his hands trailed down my sides to rest on my thighs. He tried to slip his hands up the loose fitting shirt and I pulled away.

"Uh-uh baby." I said. "Why not?" He whined. "Because, I don't want to stay up until two in the morning."

"Fine," he pouted and I laughed before rolling off of him to my side of the bed and grabbing my underwear, slipping them on. "Stop staring and get dressed, you dork," I teased.

He got up and pulled his boxers on. "You've got my shirt Riley," he got on the bed and pinned me to it, "And I want it back."

"Too bad. I'm keeping it on." I said, and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed at my weirdness, then rolled off of me and laid down. He motioned for me to come to him and I laid down next to him with his arms around me.

"I love you Riley,"

"I love you too Ry."

Okay, that sucked, but whatever. Bye.