Chapter 8: MARE

The Scarlet Guard holds lots of surprises from us. Upon diving into the river, Farley directed us into a sinking vessel in the waters.

Cal was as amazed as I was. Farley smirked as we cough up, and informed us that we were in a ship that could navigate underwater. I eventually collapsed.

Once I had woken up, Kilorn's green eyes greeted me.

"Where are we? I mean, on this part of the ship that is," I said.

"I'm not really sure. Although I know that Shade is in the hospital wing and I know where that is," he replied. It seems that they had isolated me, the lightning girl, before I can harm all the others here. Then Cal must be somewhere away too.

"But where are we going?" I manage to sit up, feeling much better now. Kilorn hands me a glass of water and I drink all of it, healing my thirst.

Kilorn shrugs. "I'm not sure too. The guards are secretive, only those who had been there know." I look into his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth, although I was getting tired of the guards secret system.

But how can they trust me when I led half of Farley's troops to death? How can they trust me when I am so more that what they are?

"Take me to Shade then,"

Kilorn nods, and helps me up as he leads the way.