More Than Friends

Author's Note: Here's that HookedQueen I promised you guys. its_urqueen absolutely adores HookedQueen and she gave me this prompt. Hope you love it dearies. (Felt like Rumple for a second)

Regina hums quietly as she finishes her makeup. She's going to dinner with her best friend, Killian, and she is beyond excited. She starts to put on her dress and there's a knock on her bedroom door.

"Are you decent?" He asks and Regina laughs.

"Is this a trick question? Come in!" She yells and Killian walks in the room.

"Me having a key to your house is so convenient." Killian says as he plops down on her queen size bed.

"Not for me. You eat all of my food and you act like an annoying roommate." She says as she puts her shoes on.

"I would be a smashing roommate, love." He says with his smirk.

"I highly doubt that." Regina says as she tries to zip up her dress.

"Need some help?" Killian asks her and she nods.

Killian gets off the bed and walks behind her. His warm breath sends tingles up her spine and she longs for his gentle touch. His warm hands graze her back as he zips her dress. He doesn't want to take his hands off her. She's always been more to him then he can admit. He just wants her wrapped in his arms.

"There." Killian says once the zipper is zipped.

"Thanks." She says and she turns around to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your ship awaits lassie." Killian says and Regina laughs.

"Let's go." She says as she grabs his hand and drags him out the room.

It takes them about half an hour to get to Bex, an upscale restaurant that the pair frequently visited. During the whole car ride there was an unusual tension between them and neither of them wanted to admit here.

Killian parks the car and gets out to open Regina's door. She steps out and gives Killian a smile. They walk up to the restaurant hand in hand. They both walk into the restaurant with smiles on their faces.

"Reservations for Captain Hook." Killian says once they walk up to the hostess.

"Really Killy." Regina whispers to him. He never let her off the hook when she branded him Captain Hook.

"Right this way." The hostess says as she grabs two menus and start walking.

Regina couldn't resist so she quickly jabbed Killian in the rib and he winced in pain. They followed the hostess to their seats after their playful banter. Killian pulls out Regina's chair and she sits down. Killian then sits across from her once his leather jacket is off.

"A waitress will be here soon to take your orders. Enjoy!" The hostess says before she leaves.

"What do you want?" Killian asks as he grabs a menu.

"You already know what I want." Regina says and Killian laughs.

"Can you be adventurous and try something new?" Killian says and Regina nods.

"Fine, you can order for me. Although, I would rather have my usual lasagna." Regina says and Killian laughs.

"Love, you are so plain. You do the same thing over and over. You should try new things. You won't know what you're missing until you have a taste." Killian says as he looks at the menu.

Regina stares at him and studies all his features. To be vaguely honest at the moment Regina didn't think that anything on the menu would satisfy her taste. She has her eyes on a black haired pirate. Tonight is the night that she'll have a piece of him and she wants it to last forever.