The Darkest of Theives (Part Two)

Regina woke up and found herself in a giant bed under black silk sheets. It reminded her of the bed she spent her time in alone during her marriage. She sat up in bed and frowned when she realized she was naked under the silk sheets. She holds the sheets closer to her body just as Robin materializes right in front of her.

"Morning gorgeous." Robin says handing her a black rose.

"Morning? Was I asleep this whole time?" Regina asks gently taking the rose.

"Yes, a temporary sleeping curse. It's been a few days that I needed to myself. Now that you're awake I can focus on you, the most important thing in my life." Robin says with a smile as he gets on the bed.

"Why am I naked, Robin?" Regina asks scooting away from him.

"I didn't know what you wanted to wear." Robin says and Regina scoffs. "Okay, I'll be honest with you. You have a very sexy body and I like to look at it. The less clothes the better."

"Robin, I'm tired of these games." Regina says waving a hand over herself. "What did you do to my magic?" She asks when she's not fully clothed like she wanted to be.

"Oh, that. I took that away for a bit. I'll dress you if you'd like." Robin offers but Regina shakes her head.

"I don't want you using dark magic!" Regina says frustrates with his little games. "And I want my magic back!"

"Hush, my love. You'll get what you want sooner or later." Robin says sitting next to her now.

He takes her cheek in his hand and brings her into a kiss that Regina couldn't resist. Robin brings her in closer as the kiss deepens. Sooner then she expected Robin had her sitting on his lap as he held her and passionately kissed her. After a while Regina pulled away in need of a deep breath.

"I know you loved that, Regina." Robin whispered in her ear with a low chuckle.

"Can you dress me now?" Regina asks quietly and with a cloud of magic Regina is dressed in a simple white gown.

"Pure, innocent and naive Regina you possess one of the darkest hearts I've ever encountered and I've fallen completely in love with it. I love you." Robin says pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"Why are you talking about my heart? What are you going to do with it?" Regina questions making Robin chuckle.

"I want its trust and I want its love." Robin says grabbing her hand and placing it over his own heart. "Mine is lonely and it only aches for yours." Regina couldn't help herself and presses a kiss to his lips.

"Robin, you already have my dark and broken heart. You were the one who made it whole and bright again." Regina says and Robin smiles as he touches her cheek.

"I'm glad you see it that way. I'm glad you don't think I'm a monster." Robin says turning his head away from her.

"You're not a monster." Regina says making him look at her. "You're the man I am hopelessly in love with." Regina says smiling. "You're also the man that stole me away from my terrible life."

"I'm your thief." Robin says and Regina chuckles.

"You are my thief. Now, thief take me back to Storybrooke!" Regina says jabbing his chest. "I don't want to be here and I want my Robin back!" Regina snaps getting annoyed.

"Be quiet!" Robin yelled as he moved so she was under him and he was towering over her. "There's no more Storybrooke for you and I am your Robin!" He yells in her face making her cry.

"Get off of me." Regina whimpers but Robin shakes his head.

"Milady, I didn't mean to get mad at you." Robin says loosening his grip on her wrists that he was pinning down. "I can't take you back. We wouldn't be safe and they would try to hurt you. I just want to protect you." Robin says wiping her tears.

"If you want to protect me then let me go. Robin wouldn't keep me here against my will." Regina says quietly.

"Well it's too bad Robin isn't here right now. I'm the Dark Hood and you're my prisoner." Robin says kissing her lips hard.

It's two am yay!!! I need sleep but I probably won't sleep anyways.

Here's a little edit for you lovelies. I got a bit carried away with this Dark Hood thing. Part three might be out tomorrow! It depends how smutty I make it to be honest. Hopefully I'll get it down. Bye, loves!