Runaway Groom (Part Two)

8K reads and 800 votes!! Yay!!! I feel so accomplished right now! Anyways, here's that part dos. It's just a short little something.

"What do we do now?" Robin says as he plops down on the hotel bed.

"I don't know." Regina says as she lays down next to him.

"Can I hold you?" Robin asks and Regina's heart skips a beat.

"Sure." She whispers.

Regina rolls over and moves closer to Robin. Robin awkwardly drapes a hand over her waist and brings her closer. Regina, not knowing what to do, lays her hands on his chest. Their legs get tangled together as they stare at each other.

"What-what do w-we do now?" Regina asks nervously.

"Just be quiet, Gina. You're making everything awkward. We're best friends and we've cuddled before." Robin says and Regina nods.

She lays her head in the croak of his neck and breathes in his pine scent. She becomes relaxed in his warm and enchanting embrace. She loves him and this close contact and making her heart crazy. She's feeling all of these emotions all at once and she's happy. She pulls her head away and looks up at his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Ca-can you- never mind." Regina says as she looks down. Robin smiles at her nervousness and lifts her chin with his hand.

"What do you need lovely?" Robin asks and Regina bites her bottom lip.

"C-can you kiss me?" She asks and her heart stops in anticipation of his reaction.

"Of course." He says as he presses his lips against hers.

Regina kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Robin licks her bottom lip to ask for permission. She opens her mouth and Robin plunges his tongue into her mouth. Regina moans as she presses her body against Robin's.

Robin's hand moves from her waist to her ass. Regina moans as he gently squeezes it through the thin fabric of her dress. Robin breaks the kiss and starts kissing Regina's neck. Regina's hand shyly drifts to the bulge in Robin's pants. He breaks the kiss and stops her hand.

"You don't have to do that." Robin says and Regina shakes her head.

"Robin, I want to. I want to show you how much I love you." Regina says as she looks down and starts to unbuckle his pants.

"You don't have to show me like this." Robin says feeling like he's pressuring her.

"Robin, relax and kiss me. Let's just have fun and maybe have more fun later." Regina says as she bites her lip.

"Okay, do you trust me?" Robin asks and Regina nods.

"I trust you more than anything." Regina says and Robin kisses her softly.

"Then let me pleasure you." Robin says as he unzips her dress pressing kisses down her back. "Let me love you."

"I'm all yours to love." She says as she kisses him softly. "And I plan to love you forever."