Grape

This is a quick one shot. I hope you enjoy.

"Baby, give me a grape." Regina says as she looks at Robin at the other end of the couch. Her legs were laying in his lap as her head was laying on the arm of the couch.

"No." Robin says as he pops a grape in his mouth.

"Please, I'll do anything!" Regina pleads as she pouts.

"Kiss me." Robin says and Regina laughs.

"No, never." She says with a giggle.

"Then no grapes for you." Robin says as he eats another grape.

"Please!!" Regina whines as she pouts.

"You're so adorable but no." Robin says as he pokes her nose.

"I hate you." Regina says as she crosses her arms.

"Come on you love me." Robin says as he puts the grapes down. "I love you." Robin says as he leans over and kisses her softly.

"Can I get a grape now?" Regina asks as she breaks the kiss.

"No, you didn't kiss me. I kissed you so it doesn't count." Robin says and Regina groans.

She pulls him down and smashes her lips against his. Robin chuckles as Regina kisses him. Regina moans as she opens her mouth and his tongue enters her. Regina moans as she pushes Robin away.

"Can I have a grape?" Regina asks and Robin laughs.

"I ate them all." He says and Regina frowns and Robin thinks it's completely adorable. "I'll buy you more."

"Nope, it's not the same. Let's just go back to kissing." Regina says and Robin chuckles as he kisses her.

Inspired by the grapes I just ate. And there aren't anymore 😭😭😭.

 And there aren't anymore 😭😭😭

And yeah that's happening. So, that should be interesting. And yeah bye!