Worth It(Part Two)

Wow, guys! Reached 11K on this book!! Yay!!! Also, I'm going to be reaching my one year anniversary on Wattpad!! I'm so excited and it's weird to believe that I wrote so much and gained so many followers in a year! Anyways, here is a part two!!

Wow, after I wrote that I checked again and now I have 12K. Lol, are you guys obsessed? What will happen when I stop writing? Will you guys just die or something?

~~~

"Regina, I'm home." Robin says as he walks through the door.

"Hey, baby." Regina says giving him a tight hug. Robin smiles as he kisses her forehead.

"How was your day off?" Robin asks and Regina chuckles.

"Well I did some cleaning, I cleaned my closet out and your brother kissed me and slapped my ass. So, how was your day?" Regina says as Robin frowns as he walks up the stairs.

"Richard!" Robin yells as he walks towards his brother's room.

"Oh, hey Robin! How are you doing?" Richard asks and Robin scoffs.

"You kissed my girlfriend?" Robin asks and Richard chuckles.

"You got yourself one hell of a lady." Richard says and Robin instantly smacks him across the face.

"Why do you always go after my girlfriends?" Robin says as he sighs and sits next to his brother.

"I mean come on. Regina is hot and her ass is-" Richard's words are cut off when Robin punches him in the side of his face, making blood spill out his busted lip.

"Don't talk about her ass. I'm the only one who should be touching it. Now, keep your hands off of her before I have to beat your ass." Robin says as he walks out the room.

"How bad did you hurt him?" Regina asks when Robin walks into the living room.

"Not that bad. He'll live but not if he touches you again." Robin says as he wraps his arms around her.

"We should really get our own place." Regina says and Robin nods.

"I'd love to." Robin says before he kisses her.

"I knew the minute he kissed me that it wasn't you. You have a gentle and loving touch." Regina says as she plays with the collar of his jacket.

"I'm glad you knew because that would be a problem." Robin says and Regina chuckles.

"I'm all yours." Regina says and Robin chuckles as he squeezes her ass.

"You're all mine." Robin whispers as he kisses her neck.