2

When we pulled up to Liv, Allisha and I got out of the car after our driver opened the door for us. When I looked around it was crowded with crazed Drake fans staring at us. Then I realized, they were staring at my sister and her attention-seeking outfit.

She put her hand to her face and shouted "No pictures, please!" and laugh. By the way she was dressed and acted, If you didn't know any better, you'd believe she was a celebrity.

I followed my over dramatic sister into the club. We always skipped the mayhem and tediousness of waiting in lines at concerts because we buy VIP tickets. The security checked our tickets and escorted us to a VIP table on an indoor balcony that had a perfect view of the concert stage. Before he left, he secured a band to my arm and told me to make sure keep it throughout the concert.

"I didn't get one.", Allisha said.

"Only one is needed per group", the security guard replied. "Just make sure to stay near her and you'll be straight." He pointed at me and left.

The club was massive, with high ceilings that had beautiful, crystal chandeliers hanging from them. The lower level was already starting to get packed. And now I was really happy to be in the VIP section. I didn't have to worry about being crammed next to some stranger's sweaty body or having that random, annoying guy that every girl experiences at least once in her lifetime who keeps trying to holla at her.

The atmosphere at Liv was awesome. The Dj played the best mixes that had everyone hype and singing along and dancing. The only thing missing were a few drinks. I hated being twenty and not twenty-one. Trust me, I tried so many angles at four different bartenders-they all wanted to see my ID. Allisha was no help seeing that she was the same age as me.

We were having such a good time turning up, I nearly forgot that we were all waiting for Drake to perform. It was 11:36 pm and my feet were starting to ache in these six inch heels. I sat down on one of the sofas in the VIP lounge to give my feet a rest for a while. Dab by Migos came on. Even though I was seated, I still was trying to dance. I started to dab and milly rock right on that sofa.

I grabbed the hose of the hookah that sat on the table in front me and put the mouthpiece in my mouth and took drag. After two seconds I exhaled. I took another deep drag but this time i blew O's when I exhaled. Allisha came and joined me on the sofa. How ironic was it that we were old enough to smoke but not drink?

Simultaneously, the lights and the music in the club went off as if a blackout had occurred. 

Author's note: Vote and comment :)