5

Drake....I mean Aubrey was something else. He was laid back and down-to-earth. I didn't expect him to be stuck up or a jerk but I didn't expect to feel so comfortable around him.We were seated in a small but comfy sitting area in the back of Liv. There were three lounge couches but we both shared one of them.

"So, tell me about yourself" Aubrey said.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"How is it that you're so relaxed around me?" He paused. "Not to toot my own horn but Im kinda used to females going hysterical or in shock or constantly blushing when they're around me. But with you, I get none of that. It's like my charming good looks have zero effect on you."

I laughed and looked at him but he wasnt smiling. He was still staring at me with a serious look on his face.

"I don't know", I shrugged. "Maybe, your charming good looks aren't as charming as you thought.

This time he smiled.

My feet were aching in these heels and I took them off, tucking my left leg under my right leg and leaning a bit to rub my left foot. Aubrey leaned forward and reached for the same foot I was massaging and stretched the leg out so that it rested in his lap. This took me completely by surprise.

"I always wondered how females managed wearing heels. They look so uncomfortable." He said as he began massaging my feet.

I was so happy that I'd gotten a pedicure the day before so my feet were soft and my toes looked pretty with a coat of lavender polish. My foot looked so small in his big hands. His big hands that were excellent at giving massages.

"Tell me more about you."

"Well, I'm twenty. I'm a twin, but you already know that. I grew up right here in Miami but I was born in The Bahamas-"

"The Bahamas? I've always wanted to go there." He commented, cutting me off.

I pulled my left leg out of his grasp and replaced it with my right leg. He smiled and started massaging my right foot.

"If you didn't make it as a rapper, you would've made an amazing masseuse."

He laughed, continuing rubbing my feet. They didnt even ache anymore, all of the pressure had been lifted but he kept tending to them. It felt so good that I closed my eyes and let out a soft but longer lasting than necessary moan. Immediately, I opened my eyes and covered my mouth hands.

"And that just came from the girl who doubted my charm five minutes ago."

I didn't know how to reply to that. Thankfully, Jessica walked into the room making way for a distraction. But she stopped and glanced questionally at my foot in his lap. I am one hundred percent sure this looked completely inappropriate for two persons who hadn't even known each other for thirty minutes. I removed my foot from his lap.

"Mr. Graham, fifteen minutes are up. You still have one more fan to meet", Jessica stated.

"I'll be there shortly.'", he instructed his assistant. He looked at me, now. "Don't move. I'll be back in fifteen minutes."

And with that he got up from the couch and walked out of the room. I was only supposed to get fifteen minutes with Aubrey but it seemed as though I'll be getting more since I was sitting here waiting for him to come back.

Did he want to talk some more? Or did he want more from me? A lot of rumors go around that Aubrey was player and he is a rapper. Rappers were notoriously known for having women in every city who they'd hit up to smash whenever they came to visit. If that's what Aubrey wanted from me, then he'd be disappointed because I wasn't the type of the girl that had sex with some random guy, I don't care how famous he was. But there was some part of me that told me that he had good intentions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About twenty minutes had passed and I still was waiting on Aubrey. I decided to check my snapchat to get caught up on stories and see who all watched mine. I posted a few videos and pictures from the concert. Some persons had DM'ed me saying how lucky I was to go to Drake's concert. They didn't know how lucky I was that I got to spend one on one time with him and he massaged my feet. My followers would go ballistic if they found out. I smiled to myself.

"What're you smiling at, Miss Fields?", Aubrey said making me jump. I didn't even notice when he entered the room.

"Nothing. Just a post I saw on snapchat", I said, not entirely lying.

I didnt want to confess the truth for some odd reason.

"Are you ready to go?", he asked.

I gulped. So he did want me for sex. My guess is that he was taking me back to his hotel room.

"Umm, ready to go where exactly?"

"To grab a bite to eat", he said while rubbing his stomach. "I'm starving."

I was certainly not expecting him to say that. I tried my best to hide my surprise and glanced at the time on my phone. "It's 3:08 am. Where in the world are we gonna get food from?"

"This place about twenty minutes from here. It's called Russo's."

"Russo's?", I asked in disbelief arching a brow at him.

Russo's. Aubrey was taking me to Russo's. Don't get me wrong it was a nice restaurant. I've eaten from there a couple of times and never had a bad experience but it was just that I kind of expected Aubery to take me somewhere more upscale, refined, classy not some average restaurant where average people could go daily.

"I would've taken you to the best restaurant in Miami but like you said, it's three in the morning. They're probably all closed by now."

It was like he read my mind or maybe he could tell what i was thinking by the look on my face or maybe the tone of my voice. I hope he didn't think i was prissy. I tried to soften up to the idea.

"Okay, let's go." I said while slipping my heels back on.  

Author's note: Vote and comment :)