25

I know that we were going to have a good time tonight. King of Diamonds was jammed packed, per usual on Monday nights. Bad ass bitches were everywhere, on and off the poles. 

"Open wide", a bottle girl said as she approached me with a bottle of Dusse in her hand. She had nothing on but leather shorts and nipple petals.

I did as she instructed. Tilting my head back, I opened my mouth and she poured the brown liquid into my mouth. In front of me was Blac Chyna, bent over and twerking to 2 Phones by Kevin Gates. While she was throwing it back on me, I was making it rain on her. If I had a favorite stripper, hands down I would choose Chyna. I became fascinated with her a few years back and nearly lost it the first time I met her. I looked over and saw Allisha was getting a lap dance by none other than Spyda. The way were getting treated tonight. We aint taking none of these ones back home.

Chyna turned around and faced me. "I heard it's your birthday."

I nodded. "It is."

She smiled wide exposing her perfect teeth and dimples. "We got something special planned for you, birthday girl."

"It's my sister's birthd-"

She put a finger on my lips and silenced me. "I know", she beckoned towards Allisha. "My girl Spyda's gonna make sure she enjoys her birthday just as much as you will."

 She took hold of my hand and guided me through the crowd of people. We went through  set of double doors that was guarded by security and came to a long corridor that had doors on either side. This must be the private rooms. She pulled my arm and I followed her to into the third room on the left hand side. It was empty except for an armchair that was placed in the middle. The room was dimly lit and played soft music.

"Sit", she instructed and I obeyed. She came to stand behind me and began massaging my shoulders. "Hmm. You're so tense", she said bending down to whisper in my ear. "Relax."

"I'm trying to relax."

"Nuh-uh. No talking from you, only enjoying. Now, close your eyes."

I felt something silk-like on my face and realized that she was blindfolding me.

"Umm. What are you doing?", I questioned.

"I thought I told you no talking", she scolded.

"Yea, but-"

"No 'buts'. If you must know why I'm blindfolding you...when one sense is lost, another is often enhanced. I'm temporarily taking away your sight, in hopes that your touch-sense is enhanced which will make this more enjoyable for you."

I didn't reply just took a deep breath and leaned back as she went to work on my neck. I recognized the song that was now playing and started singing along in my head as it started.

  I can tell that money's got you working
We've been talking for so long
Now we're finally here in person  

She was now in front of me, cupping my chin in her hands. "I heard my boy, Drizzy got a thing for your fine ass."

My mind wondered to Aubrey and if he would wish me 'Happy Birthday' or not. The chances of that are slim, I never even told him when my birthday was. My thoughts were interrupted by Chyna placing both of her hands on my knees, spreading my legs and easing herself onto my lap and started whining slowly.  When the hook came on, Chyna started throwing her fat ass back on me. I was so tempted to grab it, I had to keep reminding myself that it's against strip club etiquette to touch the strippers.

She got up and for a few moments I just sat there not moving. Part of me wanted to remove my blindfold, but I could imagine Chyna slapping my hand away so decided against it. Someone caught on to my wrist and I knew it wasn't Blac Chyna. The hands were larger with a firmer a grip and more than likely belonged to a man. My hands were placed on the strangers abdomen and I began sliding them up and down, roaming his rock hard abs.