7

Chubbs, Avery and I were sitting at a booth at Russo's finally able to get a bite to eat. The grilled salmon that was sitting in a plate in front of me was nearly gone. I'm not sure whether it was really delicious or I was so hungry that it tasted fantastic.

I glanced over at Avery who had just took a huge bite of her veggie burger. This girl had a big appetite and wasn't shy about showing it. Usually females, when they weren't completely fangirling, would try to always be prim and proper when they ate around me. But Avery was the complete opposite, she was so down to earth and seemed to be very comfortable around me. She looked up at me and I held her gaze. A bright flash went off.

"Ohmygosh! It's him! It's Drake!", someone exclaimed at possibly the worst timing ever.

The person ran up to our table and I took my napkin and wiped my hands and mouth.
I looked to my security guards and made gesture with my hands. We had different signals for communicating when verbal communication wasn't possible. I basically told them that no one else gets to come this close. If other persons wanted to take pictures, it'll have to be at a distance.

The guy that approached his table was Hispanic. "Yo, I'm a huge fan! Even in this low light I could spot you man!"

"Drake! I love you!", teenaged girl shouted from a few feet away because my security guard was blocking her off.

I looked at the guy at our table, "What's your name?"

"It's Rico. Could I get a picture right quick?" He asked holding out his phone.

I indulged him and slid out from where I was seated. He held up the phone and we took a few selfies.

"Thanks man."

"No problem."

Rico walked back to wherever he had come from and I turned my attention to the girl who had tried getting my attention earlier.

"Hey, gorgeous", I said smoothly.

Her pale skin turned bright pink. "Drake just called me gorgeous." She said in disbelief to no one in particular.

I smiled at her. "What can I do for you?"

"Could I please get a picture with you?"

"Of course."

We posed for pictures and I explained to her that I was really hungry and wanted to get back to my meal...even though it was nearly finished. Thankfully, the restaurant was nearly empty now so I didn't have to worry about getting attacked by any other fans.

"Okay. Hurry and finish eating and get outta here before they speared the news of your location," it was one of my security guards, Julian who spoke.

I couldn't disagree with him. Avery pulled out her cell phone. "Since you're taking pictures with fans I'll need one." I laughed as she opened her Snapchat app. We ended up taking a video instead of a picture. She went to upload it but I stopped her.

"You can't just hit send. It needs a caption."

"Okay, what should the caption be?"

I tapped my chin and pretended to be in deep thought. "How bout 'mogul talk'?"

"Like Dj Khaled?"

"Yea! And you gotta add the key emoji!", I laughed. "I'll post to my account as well." I pulled out my cell phone and we took a similar video for my Snapchat account.

We both put our phones away and finished eating our meal.

~~~~~~

We were all back in the car and on the way to dropping Avery home. She had given my driver her address.

"Why'd you choose 'mogul talk' as a caption?", she asked. "Isn't that only used like when business ventures are being discussed?"

"I chose it because I want to go into a business venture with you."

"Really? What sorta business?"

"A partnership between your stores and OVO."

"WHAT?", she asked shocked. "OVO isn't even sold in any other stores yet."

"Well there's gotta be a first time for everything right?"

"Oh my God!" She wrapped her arms around me. "Wow! This isn't happening right now." I hugged her back. "Thank you...so much!"

Author's note: Please vote and comment :)