3

All of a sudden music started playing the same time that the lights came back on. But the only lights that came on were those that were on and surrounding stage. I immediately got up. I didn't care about my feet anymore. I went back over to the balcony railing and saw Drake. He wore an all white tracksuit that had the gold OVO Owl embroidered on the back and white and gold Jordans.

The projector behind him showed the "6 god" logo and the crowd went wild.

"What's good, Miami? Yall better show me a good time tonight!" He shouted.

The crowd roared even louder.

Drake was pacing the length of the stage while rocking to the beat of the music. "I got something new for yall. Miami always been one of my favorite cities so I though my gift to yall would be to let you guys be the first to hear my single before it's released."

"Repeat after me, 'Looking, looking, looking.'" We did as we were told and repeated the lyrics a few times. "Aight, I think yall got it. This song is called Summer Sixteen."

He started rapping to the lyrics of his new song. This song was really good. I bent over and started twerking and my sister started slapping my butt like I was stripper giving her a lap dance. I was so caught up in the moment, I even forgot that she was there.

~~~~

Drake had taken off his tracksuit jacket and was sitting on the edge of the stage with one leg popped wearing a plain white t-shirt. Since he hadn't released his Views From the Six album as yet, he couldn't sing any other of his new songs. Throughout the concert, he just sang his old hits.

The crowd was singing Marvin's Room along with him. It was a still silence in the club, the only sound was the low voices of fans singing with their favorite rapper. Between this song and him singing Hold On, We're Going Home before this, it was safe to say that he had every single person in this room deep in their feelings, reminiscing about an ex that they swore they had gotten over.

My sister leaned into my ear. "Remember that date I told you have? Well the guy is outside waiting on me, I'll see you back home." I told her goodbye and to be careful and turned my attention back to Drake. She must be crazy to leave a concert before the 6god was finished.

The instrumental continued playing in the background as Drake stood up on the stage. The same security officer who escorted my sister and i to our section tapped me on my shoulder.

"I need you to come with me."

"Excuse me?"

"Please come with me maam."

"What the hell? For what?", I snapped.

"Look", he sighed. "The band I gave you, it means you've been selected to meet Mr. Graham. Now, Im trying to get you backstage before the concert overs and someone notices me carrying you back there."

Author's note: Vote and comment :)