CHAPTER 2- HIGH SCHOOL CAN SUCK BALLS

Above or side is what Rachael wears to school.
CHAPTER 2- HIGH SCHOOL CAN SUCK BALLS
____________________________________
I wake up the the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Just as I am about to turn it off, something really heavy jumps on me. More like someone.
" What the hell Satchel?!" I yell pushing him on the floor. He groans and I laugh at his expression.

" Damn Rach. Mom just told me to wake you up. She didn't say how." he had an evil expression in his eye as he stood up.. I didn't like that.

" I'm up Satch. Get out before I cut your tongue and staple it to your forehead." Threatening my brother is the only way for him to obey me. His eyes widen at the threat and he runs out of my room, slamming the door. I get up and get changed in my ' Nerd' shirt with black jeans. I throw on stuff here and there. I add some mascara (lightly) and ChapStick. I brush teeth, then my hair out of its bird nest form and it eventually flows down near my waist. My strawberry blonde hair is pretty long, but I like it that way. I put on shoes matching my outfit. Even my iPhone case matches. I put on my favorite infinite necklace alone with a hat that says ' obey' and fake glasses. My dad calls them ' waldo' glasses but I like them. Luckily, we bought a ton of school supplies and such in England so I pack up my backpack and head to the kitchen.

" Morning sweetie" my mom says kissing my forehead. My dad does the same, then he kisses my mom and leaves for work. My dad is the CEO of a company. I haven't taken much interest in his work. I look over to see my mom still in pajamas, devouring a cupcake. My family may be rich, but we aren't proper in any way. My mom is a fashion designer. She loves her job and brags about it a lot. We moved to California for my parents to improve their jobs. As my mom goes in the living room to watch the news, I grab a granola bar. Satchel just finishes his pancakes. I look at the stove and notice it's 6:17am. I drag Satchel outside and we both say ' bye' to my mum. I continue to walk down the sidewalk when I see Satchel go towards the driveway to our Ferrari. Sure, it wasn't the BEST car, but we got our drivers lisence about a year ago.

" What are you doing? Let's drive to school and show this baby off, Rach. This is a good way to start off our reputation." Satchel said swinging the keys around on his finger. I just watched him warily. He was right.

" Only if I get to drive." I say. His smirk drops and he scoffed at me. Nonetheless, he tossed me the keys, getting in the passenger seat. I put the keys in the ignition, start the car, and drive to school jamming to the radio with my brother.

We soon arrive at school in less than 5 minutes. I could walk to school if I'm ever feeling it. Which probably won't be soon. We pull into the parking space, all eyes are on us. Satchel gets out and I follow. He walk up to the entrance doors. Girls already drooling over Satchel as he winks at them. Boys sending wolf whistles my way. My brother and I walk with a smirk all the way from the car, to the office, to our lockers. His locker isn't near mine so we separate. I get all of my things for first period; English. That didn't sound too bad. Let's just see how the teachers and students here are. Hopefully they aren't assh-
I got pulled out of my thoughts when I knocked into something rick solid, my things scattering all over the floor. I swear, someone was already asking to get punched. I looked up to see light brown eyes already staring me down. This guy is CUTE! No no stop it. Be cool.

" Watch where you're goin' newbie." He said sternly. Forget this guy being cute, I'm gonna kick him in the balls.

" Excuse me? You knocked into me, you dîck. And seriously? Newbie? What is this elementary school? Here's a hint. Improve your vocabulary and get the fûck out of my face before you end up unable to have children." I reply with confidence and discust. When I finished, he stared at me another 5 seconds before smirking. My eyebrows knitted together. This guy obviously has serious mood swings. He must be on his period. Haha just kidding.

" Respect Lil' mama. I'm Greyson. From the looks of it, you're the new senior? I'm also a senior. Here, I'll walk you to class." He said before picking my things off the ground and handing them to me.

" ' Sup Greyson. I'm Rachael. How'd you know I had English first period?" This guy seemed interesting...

" I saw your schedule on the floor?" He said sounding more like a question. His hands were stuffed in his pockets. It got quiet for a moment. I looked around and noticed people staring at me, mouths open and wide eyes. What are they staring at?

Grey must've sensed my uncertainty because he yelled, " What the hell y'all staring at? Go to your damn classes!" In about 30 seconds the halls were clear.

" Damn, you the ruler of this school or something? That was pretty cool." I say. Grey just smirks and winks at me.

" I guess you can say me and my bros rule this school. And if you were wondering why everyone stared at you, it's because no one ever stood up to any of us before. And with your attitude, I think my mates will accept you." He sounded so sure of it. He continued, " by your faint accent I'm guessing you're from England? That place is cool. Used to live there myself. So, uh, what do you think Cali so far?"

" well, I only got here yesterday. Didn't explore much of it yet. And I don't know 'bout the school yet. All I can say is that High School can suck balls. But I guess this school won't be too bad. " I stopped talking because Grey was laughing about school sucking balls. I think I got respect for this guy since he has a sense of humor. I just wonder what other guys he as talking about that rule the school with him. Should I be worried?
____________________________________
Chapter two... Not bad. Just so you know, I'm not gonna make the high school specific because idk which school I want her to go to. All I know is... I'm hungry🍗