CHAPTER 17- THE DATE

Today was the day that I make a complete fool of myself. My plan B. I didn't like Ash in that way. I have to make him realize he doesn't like me like that either. That's where my plan B comes in.

All week, I've been avoiding everyone. I needed some space and time to think without any interruptions. I've talked to no one but my parents. Obviously it about everything.

"Night Mom. Dad. I'm going out for bit." I say sliding on my flats. I didn't own a dress, so I wore a black skater skirt with a white top.

"K. Be home by nine!" My mom shouted as I left the house. I walked up to the driveway to find Ash waiting by my door.

"Hey. You look beautiful." He said opening my door. I thanked him and got in, closing the door behind me. He went over and got in the driver's seat, starting the car.

"So where are we goin?" I asked looking out the window.

"Out. And it's not too fancy. So don't worry." He said pulling into a parking lot. This date will be interesting...

Seems like my plan is working. Ash doesn't seem to satisfied with me. About a minute and a half ago, he exused himself to the bathroom. I just stared out the window while picking at my food. The city looked beautiful at night. But the next sight I saw was very unpleasant.

I saw Quinn. Making out with someone. With a GUY! Quinn was gay?! Is this some parallel universe I'm living in?!

Before I can comprehend what I was doing, I notice myself marching up to Quinn. He must've heard me because as soon as he saw me, he backed away and his date.. Or whatever.. Ran off on another direction.

"Quinn?! You're g-" I stopped when a hand was put over my mouth. Quinn looked at me with sincere in his eyes.

"Please please don't say anything. I'm not ready to tell everybody yet." He said running off in the same direction as the other guy.

This date took a SERIOUS U-turn.

Luckily, I didn't have to break Ash's heart. Before I got out of his car, he told me it was better for us to be friends. I agreed and clarified it was all okay and here I am, in my bedroom, thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day was almost perfect. Those two seconds affected my whole day. But, it could've been for the better.

I walked out to my car to see Blake leaning against it with a cancer stick in between his lips.

"Get away from my car Blake." The sound of my voice made his head whip in my direction.

"Rachael I need you to hear me out-"

"Nope."

"Ra-"

"No." I say my voice growing thicker. I wasn't ready to face him. Before I could get away, his hands gripped my upper arms.

"I did that for Bethany, Rachael. She promised I would get laid for the rest of the year if I raped you. She also threatened my family. Luckily, I found out she was lying and that she wouldn't touch them. Since I didn't do as asked and I didn't get any entertainment, I'm ratting her out. I'm sorry I was selfish. I really am." And with that, he walked away.
____________________________________
Sorry it's short.

Bethany was behind Blake and his doings?! Woah! Plot twist
Vote👍comment✏keep reading📖