CHAPTER 18- REVENGE PLANS

I've been avoiding everyone all week. People have been trying to talk to me, but I ignore them. My mind is still fogged for what Blake said to me.

Right now, I am home alone. My hatred for Satchel has overdosed because he's dating that bîtch. Bethany is so unbelievably..... Unbelievable.

I never did shit to her, so why does she thinks she can do stuff to me.

For no reason, I may add.

But if she wants to roll that way, I'm gonna roll that way.

I need someone to help me get proof of her making Blake do that to me. And I know who that person is gonna be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to what?"

"I'm serious. I need you to help me get my revenge on Bethany."

He just shakes his head ever so slightly and looks at the floor. It's obvious he's thinking about it. And possibly doubting my suggestion.

"Please? We both hate her and she acts like a bîtch to both of us. We both need our revenge. Lets not even mention me still having to tutor you because testing is coming up and it's too soon to find a new one." I point out.

Blake finally looks up at me and he has a smirk on his face. That smirk is a sign of agreement. I think.

"What's your plan O'Neil?"

This brings an automatic smile on my face and I bring him in for a hug.

We agree that at the end of the day, we go over my house to begin planning our revenge.

"Do you really think this is gonna work, O'Neil? This is big. We can't mess this one up." He says unsurely.

"No no. This is perfect. I promise this will work. Trust me on this." I say getting up and stretching. We've been in my room for about two hours straight, plotting our revenge. And this one will be a good one.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." He said following my action. That's when I hear my door flick open. I didn't even hear footsteps or anything. This person must be a ninja.

"Lil' Mama I need to talk to you. I hate how you're ignoring me and I can't take it. You've closed everyone out and I-" he stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed on Blake. Blake just innocently smiled and Greyson lunges at him.

They wrestle for a couple seconds while I go over and close my door. I can't attract more attention than I already have. Even though it's just Greyson.

I go over and almost effortlessly pull them apart. Grey looks at me with anger and confusion. He opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Before you say anything, Blake was sorta forced to do what he did. By Bethany. He and I are good now. He showed his sincerity. We were just planning revenge on her for being a bîtch to both of us. I didn't need your, or anyone's approval to have him over so don't try and kick him out. I'm sorry for not talking to anyone, but I just needed space. Satchel and Donte both betrayed me. It's hard to take in, Grey. I needed to clear my mind. And then he came and explained his situation to me and I couldn't help but hate Bethany even more. I needed to do something about her, so that's what we're doing."

Grey stares at me, taking everything in. Next thing I know, I'm engulfed in a hug.

"I missed you so much. I promise I will never be a jerk to you. I love you Rachael. I'm sorry you had to go through this. It could've been worse. But I'm proud of you for pulling out strong as ever." Grey says against my shoulder.

"Grey. C-can't br-breath." I get out in a whisper. Grey quickly let's me go, but keeps his hands on my shoulders and looks at me with concern. "I'm fine Grey. I promise I am. I love you too, but you don't have to worry so much. I'm perfectly okay." I clarify.

Grey nods and lets go of my shoulders. He looks over at Blake. "Sorry man. Just protective. Take care of her and don't let her down. Or we'll have problems." He marched out the door with that said.

I burst out laughing because Blake actually looked scared. To death. His face was priceless.

"Not funny Rach. He's scary as hell." He says readjusting on my bed.

"Grey? Grey is the whimsical one out of the triplets. If you're scared of him, you'll shit your pants when you meet Quinn and Donte."

"Thanks for showing me so much sympathy." He says sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

He rolls his eyes, and we continue with our work.

"I know you're ignoring me. And I want to know why." Satchel said as I finished making my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Yes. That is going to be my dinner. Don't judge. We've all done it before.

"Rachel. C'mon can you at least tell me why?!" More silence. "Look whatever I did, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did so I'm just going to say I'm sorry and I wish I could fix it. And-"

"Don't lie to me. I know you don't really want to fix it. You're just saying sorry because you can't stand someone not liking you. You just can't stand me not talking to you. Well, guess what? Get used to it. I'm tired of your shit. And I actually have told you before why I'm mad at you. You just don't listen. So just piss off!" I yell as I angrily chomp on my sandwich and go to my room. I ignore Satchel's calls and slam my door shut. To make sure he leaves me alone, I lock it.

Luckily, my dad isn't home. But I would react the exact same if he were. He understands why I'm mad at Satchel. Hell, if you were a complete stranger and stayed with me for a week, you'd know why. Satchel is the only one who's blind to see why I'm mad at him.

But he has to live with it. Because I don't give a fuck about what he does anymore.
____________________________________

Since it is my birthday, I will do a double update on all stories😁😁

Okay, so if you guys don't remember, Rachel is pissed at Satchel because he's going out with the queen bitch. And he constantly brings her to the house. Rachel tries to send signs to tell Satchel that Bethany is bad news. But he just doesn't listen to her.

Okay lovelies, Imma go now.

Bye💋

Vote👍Comment✏Read📖 and Follow