CHAPTER 8- NEW FRIEND

This week of school wasn't very hard. Just a couple tests and glares from that chick.

It's currently Wednesday. Its 8th period. I'm glad the day is almost over. I still don't know what that girl's name is. Oh well. Not like I'd want to be seen around her anyway.

The bell rings and I take my time to pack my things. Everyone is out of the hallways except me.. And another girl. Her locker is a few down from mine. Like the social butterfly I am, I walk up to her.

" Hi. I'm Rachael. I just wanted to say hi because you look like a cool person to talk to." I say once I get to her locker. You're probably wondering why I'm being nice. Well, I see this girl get pushed around from no one other than the she devil herself. And her minions. She is that 'nerd' who didn't have many friends. I actually haven't seen her with any friends before. She even eats her lunch in the library. Yeah, I caught her once.

" H-hi I'm Lilly. Are you a s-senior?" She asked me. This girl looks very firmiliar. I nod. She smiles and says, " me too. Well, I turned sixteen last week. I skipped a grade when I was younder that's why I'm young for the grade."

I examine her face. Damn, this is gonna taunt me. I feel like I've seen her before. Lilly had bright blue eyes and dark brown hair. Her hair goes down to the middle of her back. She is wearing some black and white converse. She has a white cami covered with a red flannel shirt. She also has light blue ripped skinny jeans. She didn't have glasses. But I've been her wear them before.

" I love your outfit. You have a good sense of style Lilly." She blushed at my compliment. "Do you have anywhere to be right now? You can come back to my place with me if you want?" I ask. She seems cool and drama free. I can't stand drama. Also, no boys will be in my car. Satchel has soccer practice and the triplets took the bus.

She smile at me. " Of course. I'll just have to tell my parents." She took out her iPhone 6s. It looks so cool.

" Ooo I am getting one next month. And I love your case." Her case was a bejeweled Mickey Mouse. She mouthed 'thanks' and talked to someone on the phone.
She finished and we went into my car. We jammed to Charlie Puth, One Direction, Demi Lovato, Tori Kelly. We soon pulled up in front of my house.

" You live here? How cool is that. I live around the corner from you." She said getting out of the car. When she said that.. I knew I knew her from somewhere. I just don't know where that is.

We walk into my house. Nobody was home. " C'mon let's go to my room." I say walking up the marble staircase. She followed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilly has been over for about an hour. Then, Satchel came home with all the guys. Lilly and I were in the living room. They came in and sat of the couches and floor.

"Hey bro. I thought you'd be home later." I say to Satchel, pausing Pretty Little Liars.

" They had to end early. Rain is on its way." Satchel said gasping for air. I'm guessing they ran or something.

" Dude you need to work out more. You're the only one panting like a dog." I say to Satchel. Donte snickers at that. Satchel rolls his eyes, flexed his arms, and lifted his shirt so you could see his 6 pack and v- line.

" Woah." I hear Lilly whisper beside me. Satchel's eyes flicker to Lilly. Lilly has natural beauty. She wears no makeup. She could be the prettiest in the school. But she stays hidden.

" Lilly? I didn't know you would be here." Jason says. Then it hits me. His sister Lillyanna. Duh

" oh yeah. Rach came up to me and invited me over." She says with a smile. She was still staring at Satchel and he was staring at her.