Chapter 28- Graduation

Finally. It's time to receive our diplomas. I'm so excited and nervous. We lined up in order. It went Parker, Quinn, Greyson, Donte, Me, Satchel, McKenna. Then right behind us was Ash, Lilly, Jason, Olivia, Blake, and other students. I think it was Chase and Gregory. I'm not sure though.

"Ariana West." The principal announced. She went and accepted her diploma, giving a short speech about how highschool influenced her and that crap. This went on for ten more minutes when finally...

"Parker Lawson." Was finally announced. We cheered for Parker as he went up to accept his diploma.

"I just want to say high school hasn't been the best for me at first. But then, I found some great people. And they took me in. Thank you. And I also want to announce something else. That is probably out of my place now, but why not. I'm gay."

The whole crowd gasped, even me. What. The. Even...? Wait.. What?!

Then, some people started cheering. Along with everyone else. Everyone was clapping for Parker. He had this big smile on his face and he said thank you one more time before walking off stage, back to his place.

"Quinn Willison." Quinn took a breath and went up on stage. He took his diploma and hugged the principal before walking to the podium.

"As you all know, I have a weird reputation. And since someone I very much care about came clean, I might as well too. I am also gay. And my boyfriend is Parker Lawson." Donte, Grey, Jason, Lilly, Olivia, Blake, and Ash were all surprised. I gave him a thumbs up. It was dead silent.

"Woo!" I cheered and clapped. Everyone else followed, just like it happened with Parker. Parker stood up and Quinn ran off stage to Parker, kissing him making the crowd go wilder. Everyone soon calmed down fro this to continue.

I wonder what everyone will say. Especially his parents. Oh man.

"Greyson Willison." Grey was cheered very loud as he made his way up to the principal. They hugged and Grey took his diploma and came to the podium.

"You all know I am part of the Fuck Boys. Well, was. We aren't like that anymore. I would like to say thank you to Rachael O'Neil. You changed me and my brothers. You've been an amazing influence. No one else would have been able to deal with us. Proof? You made us friends with Blake Sanders, Ash Carter, and Parker Lawson. You changed us. So thank you. Oh, and fuck you high school. Thank you." He walked casually off the stage and the crowd was cheering so hard. Too funny.

"Donte Willison." Donte gave me a quick kiss before going up on stage. The crowd was been so rowdy today. He hugged the principal and took the paper in his hand and waved it. The crowd cheered louder. He quieted them down when he got to the podium.

"Senior year has really been something. Like Grey said, we changed. A lot. I never thought I would quit my fuck boy ways. Rachael changed that. I never thought I was able to be friends with my enemy. She changed that. I never thought I would fall in love. She changed that." Everyone awed. My cheeks flushed and I smiled at him. "I just wanted to say highschool is pretty unforgettable. I have a girlfriend who I went to prom with, who helped me be a better me, and who I love very much. I wouldn't have met her without highschool. Thank you all." He walked off the stage and over to me. I stood up and he gave me a long kiss. The crowd cheered, the girls more than boys. We sat back down, hand in hand, my cheeks red.

"Rachael O'Neil." I walked up on stage and did a dance when the principal handed me my diploma. Donte cheered and so did everyone else. I looked st the crowd and spotted my family. I almost cried then and there. My mom and dad were there, along with my Nana and Gramps from my mom's side. Also, my Nona and Paps from my dad's side. My aunts, uncles, and cousins were also there. I'm surprised to see Felix and Liz sitting on the bench beside my mom.

I walked up to the podium, ready for my speech.

"I would like to say thank you for everyone that treated me wrong and right. When I first got here, no one really liked me. But I'm thankful for that because I met the triplets. And Jason and Blake and Lilly and Ash and Parker and Olivia. I met all of my closest friends here. And I hope we never split apart. The love of my life, Donte Willison, taught me so much. He taught me how to feel. He protected me. My brother, Satchel O'Neil, is my forever best friend. We were together in the womb. You can't break that bond. Olivia and Lilly helped me so I would t be surrounded by guys all the time. They gave me advice and I couldn't ask for anyone better. Ash and Blake I had to temporarily tutor. That was a nightmare. I've had my ups and downs with both of you, but look at us now. Parker, you took me to the nurse's office when I passed out. You were quiet, but didn't go unnoticed. Jason, you were nice to me from the start. You were sorta the only one who wasn't a jackass at any point ever. Greyson and Quinn, you took me in. You guys never stopped bugging me even when I told you to leave me alone. I could never stay mad at you. I love all of you. Thank you." When I walked off stage, everyone cheered very loud. I'm sure everyone will lose their voice by the end of today. I hugged everyone down the line and eventually took my seat. The graduation ceremony continued. I have to say, I almost cried when I saw my twin, mg forever best friend, receive his diploma. Eventually, it was over. The principal stepped forward with a microphone.

"Students of Ellwood (A/N: I made that up idk what school they really go to.) Please move aside your ribbons." Everyone moved the string of our hats to the other side. "May I present to you, class of 2016!" Everyone cheered and threw their hats up. I jumped on Donte and kissed him. He smiled and hugged me.

"We did it baby."

"Yup. We did it." I said kissing him one last time. All of the other couples were also kissing.

I looked around and thought what a long way we came. Who would have thought we'd all be a group of friends. It's crazy. But I'm proud of us.

At the party, I enjoyed time with my friends and family. Highschool really did have an influence on me. And I'm proud.

Farewell highschool. Farewell.
______________________________________
This is it😭 :( I can't believe it's over. I'm gonna miss this book so much. Thank you everyone for their support, BTW.

The next chapter will the the epilogue, the twins birthday ten years from now. I hope you guys enjoyed.

Stay tuned for any new books coming out. Love you all. xx