CHAPTER 5- 21 QUESTIONS

All day today, that girl I had a prolem with yesterday shot me glances every 5 seconds. She was really annoying. The triplets have grown on me. We are all currently at my house since it's Friday.

Supposedly, my mom and the triplet's mom were childhood friends. That means I would be hanging with them a lot. Yay. But I couldn't show my excitement.

Mom and Courtney ( the triplets mom) were in the living room. We were all in the basement. I was recently playing COD against Grey. I already beat Satchel, Donte, and Quinn.

" Boo-yah! I won. I won. You lost. You lost." I cheered myself on and did a victory dance. I was boss at COD. I played it all the time. Takes practice to make perfect.

" Good skills Lil' Mama. Good game" Grey said sticking out his hand. I dodged it and pat his cheek. He rolled his eyes. I pecked his cheek and he froze. He looked at me and smirked. He then sat down.

" Okay I'm bored again. How about 21 questions?" Quinn suggested. Everyone agreed. Instead of drinking, I got cans of Monster.. Yeah lame but my mom was still in the house. "Satchel, have you ever kissed a girl?" Satchel turned red and shook his head no. They laughed at him. I already knew that. Twin telepathy. Just kidding.

" Donte, if you can fûck and girl in the school, who and why?" Satchel asked with interest. What the hêll happened to our generation? Donte took a swig of the can. He turned to me... Uh oh.

" Sweetcheeks... If you could date any one of us triplets, who and why?" He asked me with a smirk on his face. I turned red and took a swig of Monster. " Awe baby that's no fun" he said touching y nose with his finger. I pulled away and he laughed.

" Grey. What's your middle name?" I asked. Everyone laughed at my question. Its not my fault I'm not gonna ask sex based questions.

" My full name is Greyson Leed Willison. Don't ask why its Leed. I didn't name myself." He said his hands up defensively. Huh. Grey Leed Willison. Interesting.

The game went on for a couple more minutes. I learned the triplets birthday was on December 3rd. Grey was the oldest. He was born 8 minutes before Donte. Donte was born 48 seconds before Quinn. They hated olives and loved sea food. They're parents were Roger Willison and Christine Willison. They had a 10 yeah old sister who was spending the night at her grandma's.

" Why the hell are you guys called ' Fuck Boys?'" I asked

" Because we're sexy, players and... Boys?" Answered Quinn

"Isn't that sexest? That doesn't bother you?" I get no response. They all just stare at me blanky. I roll my eyes at them.

" Baby doll. What's your hidden talent?" Quinn asked perching his elbows on the arms of the couch.

" I love to sing. I'm really good at it too. " I reply confidently. Now they all look interested.

" Can you sing for us?" Grey asked.

I shrugged. " Any suggestions?"

" how about jar of hearts by Christina Perri?" Satchel requested. I nodded and cleared my throat. The room, dead silent.

" Who do you think you are. Running round leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts. And tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul. And don't look back at me. Who do you think you are."

I finished smoothly. It was silent and every pair of eyes on me. I started to get uncomfortable when Donte clapped his hands. Grey, Satchel, and Quinn followed. I bowed and smiled.

" Okay... Donte. Can you close your eyes and describe me?" I ask for no reason. I was out of questions honestly. He nodded and closed his eyes.

" Your skin is a white but tan. You have emerald green eyes. Your hair is strawberry blonde that goes down to your waste. You don't like dresssing girly because that isn't your personality. You sometimes feel insecure but rarely. You are a confident chick. You like to wear mascara and sometimes concealer but nothing else besides that. You love music and are good at singing. Your favorite food is.. No idea. Your favorite color is either mint green or sky blue, based off of your room. You live animals and you can stand up for yourself. You have an attitude but in a good way. And even though we met yeterday I'm proud to call you my friend." He opened his eyes once he was done. That was a lot more than I expected.

I still smiled at him. That was really nice coming from Donte.
" thank you Donte." I say hugging him. Yeah cliche moment sorry. I let go and sat down. We continued our game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guys and their mum left a little over an hour ago. My mom and I were currently shopping for Liz. We found her a cute collar. Tomorrow we were even going to get her a tag. For some people, its weird to put collard and tags on cats. But Liz has grown on us and we don't want to lose her.

" These bowls should do" my mom said putting them I'm the cart. The bowls were purple with pink fish designs along the bottom. It even said ' water' or 'food.' We finally got to the checkout line and payed for her collar, bowls and toys. We drove home and to our surprise, Liz liked the collar.

I was about o go to bed. It was 11:04pm on a Friday night. I was in my bed, drifting off to sleep whenever my phone rang. I answered it without looking at the ID. " hello?"

The other end was silent and then they hung up. I saw that the number was Donte's. I decided to text him.
Hershey:

Y did u wake me up Hershey? I was bout to sleep like wtf?

Sorry. I just needed 2 hear ur voice Sweetcheeks. I will let u sleep now. Night

Night.
____________________________________

Sorry this was pretty short. And crappy too. I will try an make better ones. K bye boos😘