CHAPTER 13- MONDAYS ARE THE WORST?

Mondays are the worst. I has only 3 hours of sleep last night because I had to finish all of my homework. I may be badass, but I care about my grades.

Satchel woke up before me and actually made it to school on time. He was left in charge to wake me up since my parents left for work early and my alarm clock got destroyed.. By me.

Of course, he failed at his job. He even took the car, so I was stuck walking to school. It was only a 5 minute walk but it's still too much exercise.

I look like a complete hobo. I am wearing black and white joggers with my black and white nikes. I am wearing a grey sweatshirt with a purple sports bra underneath. My hair is up in a messy bun and I was too lazy to put contacts in, so I kept my glasses.

I get to my locker and my head starts to spin. I groan and rub my temples. Sophomores stare at me as they walk by.

"What the hell are you looking at?! Its rude to stare jaskass!" I yell. This causes every one in the hallway to stare at me. I jerk towards them and suddenly the hallway is empty. I sigh. Not a good way to start the day.

My head starts throbbing. I hiss in pain. The world becomes blurry. I stumble under my feet and fall to the ground. I hear someone call " hey." Next thing I know, I pass out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to a white ceiling. Where the hell am I? Did I get kidnapped. Am I dead?

I look around and sigh when I notice I'm in the nurses office. How'd I get here?

My thoughts get interrupted when the door squeaks open. A guy that I've never seen before walks in. He looks at his phone and sits down, not realizing I'm awake. I clear my throat and he jumps in surprise. He nearly drops his phone.

" Oh. Sorry. Umm, who are you?" I ask sitting up on the bed. He looks at me but doesn't say anything. He returns his attention back to his phone.

" Hello? I asked who you are?" I say once more.

Nothing.

I go up to his and grab his phone out of his hands.

" Hey! Give me my phone back!" He said reaching for it. I jerk it away.

" Well next time, answer me. Now, who the hell are you?" I say giving him his phone back.

He sighs and sits down. " I'm Parker. Parker Lawson." he said returning to his game. He stops and looks up at me, then back down to his phone.

" Oh. I've never heard of you? Are you new?" I say sitting back down on the ' hospital bed.'

He turns his phone off and puts it in his pocket. " no. I've gone here since Freshman year. And I know you dont know me. No one does." He said running his hand through his brown, curly hair.

This guy is pretty cute. He has on a black hoodie that has his school logo on it. He has ripped up jeans and army boots. If he dressed differently, he would probably be noticed in this school.

He stood up and walked towards the door. " The nurse said you'd be fine" he did twisting the nob.

" Wait!" I say and he stops, " Did you bring me here?"

" Yes." He said and walked out the door.

The nurse walked in seconds later and gave me pills to take. She said I had a major fever and that I should go home.

I walked out of the nurses office to be engulfed in a hug by the one and only, Quinn Willison.

" Oh my gosh Baby doll are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you sick? Did you get in a fight? Who was it? Oh was is Elliot Dodge? Oh I'm gonna beat his a-"

" Quinn! Chill. I just have a high fever and need to go home." I said covering his mouth with my hand.

" Ooo phwan Iye fwomn wif yoo?" He said into my hand. I removed my hand and repeated," Can I come with you? I need to get out of school to." He said putting am arm over my shoulder. I shrugged his arm away.

" No Quinn. You should stay. Besides, I don't want to get you sick. Also, your voice is annoying and it's giving me a headache." I say

" but.. But I-"

" No." I say more sternly. He slumps his shoulders in defeat and walks away. On my way out of the front entrance, I see Parker.

" Hey bud! How's it going? I wanted to say thanks for saving me-"

" I didn't save you. And I'm not your bud." He said walking off. I just shrugged and headed home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys and my family continued to come up to my room to check on me. I swear, my mom was acting like I was going to die. I guess it's because I rarely ever get sick. I got so annoyed by them, I had to lock my bedroom door.

I was in the middle of watching "Pretty Little Liars" on Netflix when a knock came on my door.

I got up and opened the door. A girl with blonde hair and a girl with brown hair enter my room.

" Excuse me, but who the fuck are you people and why are you in my room?" I say closing my door once again.

" Oh sorry. I'm Bianca Dawson. I go to your school. You probably haven't noticed me since you've only been at our school for 2 weeks. I'm Jason Mendes' girlfriend." She said waving.

" And I'm Olivia Jones. I'm best friends with Lillyanna Mendes. We were hanging out over there and Lilly told me about you. I thought I'd come meet you. And Bianca came with me." She said putting her blonde hair into a ponytail.

This will be awesome. More girl friends.

" Cool. Maybe we can be friends? Lilly is sorta my only girl friend. You guys Juniors right?" I say pointing at them.

" Well, I'm a junior." Olivia says. "Bianca is a senior though."

"Okay then. Cool. Well, Liv- can I call you Liv?" She nods " Well, we can still hang out. It doesn't matter that you're a junior. And Bianca, I will see you in classes?" She also nods. " Great. I was just watching Pretty Little Liars. Wanna watch with me?" They both squeal. I unpause the TV and spend the rest of the day with Liv a d Bianca.

Maybe Mondays aren't THAT bad....
____________________________________
Guys I honestly don't know why I created so many characters. Eh, oh well. Adds more drama, right?

Also, I am updating New World today soooo Go READ THAT PLEASE.
Vote👍 Comment and KEEP READING📖💋