Epilogue

The Twin's Birthday

•...TEN YEARS LATER... •

"Happy birfday mommy!" My four year old daughter, Amelia, said putting sloppy kisses on my cheek.

"Thank you baby. Where's Carter?" Carter is my four year old son. How ironic. A twin having twins.

"Boo!" He said jumping from the side.

I pretended to jump back, making them laugh. "You scared be, you little bug. Now who let you in?"

"That would be me." Donte said walking in with a tray with a muffin on it with a candle in it. There was also eggs and bacon, and orange juice on the side. "Happy Birthday sweetcheeks."

"Thank you! Did you guys help?" I ask sitting up in bed so I could have the tray on my lap.

"Yup! I helped daddy make the eggs. And Mel helped daddy make the bacon and pour the juice."

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." I say kissing their cheeks.

"Alright kids your breakfast is in on the table." Donte cheered. The kids laughed and went to their food.

"Thanks so much baby. Who's all coming?" I ask biting into the muffin.

"The whole crew, of course." He said taking a piece of my bacon. My mouth opened to scowl at him but he kissed me before I can say anything.

"Ew mommy and daddy is kissin." Carter said to Amelia.

"Scram little rascals. Or the big bad monster will get you." Donte said getting off of me. I giggled and continued eating my breakfast.

"Nu-uh. Thewes no big bad monstew." Amelia said. But she really meant nu-uh. There's no big bad monster.

"Yeah huh. It's me." He stomped and walked towards them slow like a zombie and make growling noises. The kids screamed and laughed, running around the house. I laughed as well and shook my head. My husband is still such a kid.

After finishing my breakfast, I quickly got ready for the day. I came out my room with dirty dishes and went to the kitchen to throw them away.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouted, making me drop the dishes. They shattered in the floor and everyone stared at them. Eventually, everyone was cracking up.

"A warning next time would be nice. Make sure I don't have dishes." I say to Donte. He put his hands up defensively.

"We're lucky you didn't have a knife." Satchel said hugging me.

Satchel and I are now 28. He has three kids. Wes is nine. Kaitlynn is 7 and Micah is 5. He married McKenna nine years ago, sometime after Wes was born.

"Happy birthday, Satch."

"Happy birthday Rach."

"Happy birthday mummy and uncle Satchy." My kids said in harmony.

"Thanks munchkins." He leaned down and kissed their cheeks. I also hugged McKenna and their kids. Satchel went over to pick up the dishes with Donte.

"Hey Lil Mama." Greyson said sneaking up and hugging me before Lilly could. She flicked his head but he ignored her.

"Hey Grey glad you could make it."

"We make it every year. Hell, we were all just here last week." I laughed. It's true. The whole gang stays in touch. Us and our kids hang out all the time.

"Happy birthday Rachael." His wife, Kelly said. She is seven months pregnant with her second child. Her first kid, Mason, is four. He's the cutest little thing. Looks exactly like Kelly too.

"Thanks. Hey cutie." I said ruffling Mason's hair. He laughed and hugged my legs quickly before going with my kids and Satchel's who's playing with Liz and Felix.

Yes, we still have both of our pets.

"Lilly!" I hugged the life out of her.

"Hey girl!" She said, also hugging me tightly. I let go and hugged Ash as well. They got married four years ago. Their little girl, Natalie is about thirteen months.

"Hey Blake!" I say hugging him. I also hugged his girlfriend, Marlie. Marlie is six months pregnant.

"Parker, Quinn!" I say hugging them both. They aren't married or anything. But they did adopt a kid, Serenity. She's five.

"Olivia, Jason!" I say hugging both of them. They got married six years ago. Their son, Garrett, is five as well.

"Mom! Dad!" I hugged them as well. I haven't seen them in about a month now.

We all hung out all day, went in the pool, Donte cooked on the grill, it went great.

I couldn't have asked for better friends. I'm glad all our lives worked out. They all helped me through thick and thin.

Hell, while I was giving birth to the twins, Lilly was there helping me. Donte actually passed out for about five minutes.

My best buds were no longer the fuck boys. They were my boys. And I taught them well.
______________________________________
It's over. Donezo. I want to thank everyone. This has been amazing.

I cried writing this. It's hard ending a book you're really attached to.

For those who would be wondering, I don't know if I would write a sequel. It's not in mind right now. But I can't say for the future.

I love u Nerdies. Bye, until my next book. xx

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥