The Triplet's Birthday

A/N: Go back to the triplet's birthday. I totally forgot about it so... Here it is.

Also, this is unedited so please ignore any mistakes. Alright, now go ahead and read :)

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!" I yelled. I did this to all of their rooms.

The triplet's mom let me over. Today is December 3rd. AKA, their birthday! They're all eighteen today! And they're still sleeping.

"What the fück Rachael? Go back home." Grey said lazily.

"Haha no." I said flatly. I climbed off of him. "You think I won't celebrate you guys' birthday? You're crazy!" I say ruffling his newly black hair. (He just died it a few days ago.) He groaned and I smiled, and jumped on him. He coughed and sat up, pushing me off.

"Wha- Rachael? What are you doing here?" Quinn asked walking in the room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Well. I'm waking you all up. We're going out for your birthday. Get ready. I'm not taking no for an answer." Is at and walk back to Donte's room.

I do the same thing as I did to Grey. I go in their living room, waiting for them to come down, ready for the day.

Just then, I heard someone making dramatic music from their mouth. I could just picture it being Grey cause that's something he would do. Or Quinn.

And I was correct. Greyson descended the stairs first in a gray shirt and black jeans. His hair was styled lazily but in the most perfect way. He wore nice black and white shoes, looking like some Jordan's. He bowed, and moved aside for me to see the other two devils.

Donte came into view with a white shirt on, showing off his muscles and toned body. He also wore black jeans. He had black and white Nike's on with his brown hair flopping perfectly in his face. He stepped aside, just like Grey did.

Quinn came down more quickly wearing a black shirt. He wore gray jeans though, breaking the chain of black jeans. He wore black and white Adidas and a gray beanie rested on top of his head. He also wore his favorite dog tag he wore all the time.

I just noticed the came down in order. Greyson as the oldest and Quinn as the youngest.

They all bowed. Quinn actually seemed in a more bubbly mood today. I haven't seen him like that in a while. I clapped.

"Thanks for putting on a fashion show ladies." I said mockingly. "Now let's get something to eat." They all ran out of the house.

How could I forget they all are in love with food. But they still are hella fine. That's what bugs me.

They can eat twenty burgers along with fries and a milkshake, and still have the bodies of gods.

I shake my head and follow them to my car. By the time I got there, they're all fighting about who would sit up front. I rolled my eyes. Every time.

"All of you sit in the back." I say and get in the driver's seat. They didn't move, so I started the car, trying to make them think I'd drive away. But I only did that because I was tired if standing.

Yes, I'm lazy. Now back to the point.

"Sue it yourselves." I say and put the car in drive before scooting up a little bit. They freaked out, yanked the door open, piled in, shut it, and quickly put their seat belts on. I smiled triumphantly.