CHAPTER 14- HORNY TEENAGERS

"He did at first. But then he ran upstairs and tripped, making his boxers fall down."

It's lunch and Olivia, Bianca, and Lilly and I have become very close. For the past week, we've met up and did something together.

It's obvious Lilly doesn't like Bianca very much. But she puts on a happy face to prevent drama.

"I gotta go to the bathroom" Bianca said standing up and dusting off her white jeans. I still don't understand why girls but white pants... Okay I have a pair but they're stained with coffee. I learned my lesson.

" Same here. We'll be back." Olivia said following Bianca. Now's my chance to get info out of Lilly.

" So, why don't you like Bianca" I say eating a French fry.

" what? I do like Bianca. I don't know what you're walking about." I just give her a look. "okay, so I don't like Bianca. I just think she's all wrong for my brother. Every time I see her, she is talking to some guy and twirling her hair around her finger. I just don't want my brother to get hurt." She said looking down at her tray.

" Lilly, I get it. She doesn't seem like a ray of sunshine to me either. Just know that if she ever does anything like that you Jason, I'll be with you to beat that bitch up. Okay?" She nods and smiles.
" good. Just don't start any drama." I say drinking my water.

" Hey Ladies." Grey says sitting down beside me. Donte sits next to Lilly and Quinn sits next to Grey. He looks gloomy. He's already not making his stupid comments of the day.

" Hey Greyson. Quinn, Donte. How's it going?" Lilly said finishing her chicken wrap.

" Its goin' okay. How's Jason?" Donte asks shoving his pizza in his mouth. I cringe at his grossness. I hope I don't look like that when I do that.

" He's okay. Still sick. But better." Lilly said also making a face at Donte. Quinn is staring at his pizza on his tray.

" Hey bro, you gonna eat that?" Donte asks. Quinn shakes his head and Donte takes it.

" Quinn, can I talk to you?" I say getting up. I grab his arm and pull him into an empty hallway before he can even answer.

" what's up with you? You seem down?" I ask. He opens his mouth but I say " and don't even say ' I'm fine' because I know you're not."

Quinn doesn't say anything and just walks away. I'm about to call him out when someone grabs me from behind. I'm about to scream when a hand comes over my mouth. I bite the hand and they instantly take it away, wincing. I pull back my fist, about to punch when I realize its Blake.

" Blake, what the hell? Don't fucking do that, idiot! You scared me! I'm gonna beat y-"

" Princess calm down! J just got excited." He paused. " I got a 87% on my history test!" He yells showing me the paper.

I hug him. " That's great! We have to celebrate. Meet me at the ice cream shoo after school?"

" yeah! Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. You helped me get that 87%. Thank you." He says pulling out of the hug.

" No problem" I say turning to go back to my locker. The five minute bell rings and the hallways are flooded with students. Nothing unusual. I just have to deal with class now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" No, that game is boring. How about truth or dare?" Blake suggests.

I am over Blake's house since the ice cream shop closed early. I've been here for about half an hour now. Honestly, it isn't as scary as I thought. I tried to get him to go to my house but he redused. Something about Satchel hating him. Its about 9:48pm.