CHAPTER 9- TUTORING

CHAPTER 9- TUTORING

................ Beep beep beep ................
I groaned and went to turn off my alarm clock. But my hand just smacked my nightstand. I moved my hand around trying to find the alarm clock but I couldn't. I shot up and turned the light on. My alarm clock was on the floor by my night stand. But it wasn't going off. It was Donte's alarm.

Ugh this boy has been pissing me off lately. First he tries to tell me what to do. Now he wakes me up at.... 6:36 AM?! I only have 24 minutes to get ready for school. Great. I get ready in five minutes his alarm is STILL GOING OFF. Damn he must be a heavy sleeper.

I march over to his room. I knock lightly. Then a little louder. Then I just barge in anyways. He is sound asleep and his alarm finally shut up.

" Don't wake him up yet. If you do, he'll be in a bîtchy mood all day." Quinn said behind me. I wave him off and shut the door. I walk over to Donte. He looks so peaceful.

I poke his cheek... Nothing

Poke his nose... Nothing

Poke all over his face.. Nothing

Kiss his cheeks... Nothing. Then I remember what the 'Fuck boys' love most....Sex.

I put my hand on his chest and rub it. He just groans. I bring my hand down to his stomach. He squirms a bit. I trace his 8 pack. His breathing becomes rough. I come over to him, straddling him. I rub his chest with my left hand and lightly tug his hair with my right. His hair is soft and wavy. A soft moan escapes his lips.

He puts his hands on my hips and moves them onto him. For me this is weird. But if this is the only way he'll wake up, I'll do it. I lean down and kiss his neck. My tongue lightly scans his Adams apple. He groans a little louder. I kiss his ear and I suddenly feel him getting hard. Oohh his reaction is SO gonna be worth it. I lean down to kiss his lips. He puckers to kiss me, but I roll over beside him and kick him in the stomach. He makes and 'omph' and clutches his stomach. I get out of his bed and yell, " GET UP YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES!" and rush out of the bedroom door. Donte screams my name and I laugh. I grab an apple and decide to walk to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bell rings and I am about to leave 8th period class to go home when Mr. Crots calls my name.

" Yeah?" I say not really in the mood. It's THAT time of month. And I feel like crawling up in a hole.

" Ms. O'Neil. Since you are a straight A student, I was wondering if you'd be interested in tutoring a few students?" He said fixing a pencil on his desk.

" Tutoring? I don't know.. People at this school-" I begin

" It pays you six dollars an hour."

" DEAL!" I say without hesitation. I shake his hand to make it official. " When do I start?"

" You shall go and see Ms. Paul." He said grabbimg his briefcase. Yes, my Science teacher is very old fashioned.

" Okay thank you" I say rushing to Ms. Paul's office. She is my guidance councilor. When she sees me, her face lights up. She gestures for me to sit down.

" Rachael, how you doin'?" Layla ( Ms. Paul) is my best friend who is a girl. She is only 22. She and I hung out once when we were in England and its cool how we reunited.